3 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

6 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

7 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

I'm allergic to our pets

Our family has a dog and a cat. Recently, I found out I'm allergic to both dogs and cats -- two of my fav animals...

MOD MOD MOD Mod Mod Mod mod mod mod
Heyy, I really want to get a tea-cup pig, but I don't know anything about them!! I tried looking online for information, but everything confuses me. Something said that a teacup pig is a normal (big) pig, just a baby. Another site said that there are pigs that stay the same size. I have been looking in so many places to figure out more about them! But every site I look on contradicts the site before it! Can you help me get more information on this?? THANKS.

Hey girl,

Sometimes, the best place to look isn't the internet - I know, SHOCKING right?! But the truth is that the internet has wayyy too much conflicting info for even the most basic things. Try looking at the library in an animal book, calling a local farm to ask for their expertise, or even looking in an encyclopedia/textbook you have at home. Tea-cup pigs are also called "miniature" pigs, "micro mini" pigs, etc. The reason why people are so interested in them as pets is because they rarely get to be over 30 pounds. They're def not normal pigs Smile Googling them and going to a trusted breeders website could also help ya get the truth!
Lauren C.

by icegal on 10/9/2011 9:32:45 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD

I was wondering, how should I sign my crush's yearbook???
Btw he knows I likehim....plz email me at eglad18@gmail.com

Thx
Plz help!!! Lauren C.

by eglad18 on 5/23/2011 10:23:17 PM

MOD MOD!!!! Hey I'm kind of worried about how much I get sick. I got sick in june, and then I got sick in the fall, and then I got sick yesterday, but i'm pretty much better now. They are just colds with sore throats and fevers, but isn't three times in one year too much? Could you offer some tips on how to stay healthy? I thought I was doing a good job at taking vitamins, sleeping enough, drinking enough water and stuff but I guess not. Thank you!!!!!

hey, girl! some people are just a bit more prone to getting sick. But you should still keep doing what you're doing (don't forget to wash hands often!). if you're still worried, you can check with your doc!

bridget r.

by Luckycharmz on 12/23/2010 1:28:01 PM

take a deep breath
2.think of someone you like
3.press f10 five times
4.send this to five pages
5.look at your background

by pamela65421 on 12/22/2010 5:34:57 PM

MODMODMOD! I'm sixth grade, 5'2 and 125 pounds. Am I overweight? Can you please give me a link for a site to see or tell me? Thanks!

Every body is different, especially as we start to grow.  That means that there isn't any "perfect" weight.  If you are concerned, talk to your doctor about it.  But as long as you are eating healthy and fitting in some physical activity, you should be at a weight that's good for you!

Marie H.

by TheMentalistgurl on 12/6/2010 4:49:37 PM

i understand where you're coming from :'(

by balletmnke on 11/14/2010 9:55:25 PM

i understand where you're coming from :'(

by balletmnke on 11/14/2010 9:54:43 PM

That's really too bad. I used to be allergic to cats and dogs, but now I'm only allergic to cats, and I have a dog, and I love her. Maybe there is hope for you, too!
Good luck!

by lilacls on 11/14/2010 7:00:03 PM

hey girls! come check out my profile (with over 1,000 comments) if you need some advice, or just someone to talk toSmile i'll get back to you as soon as i can. thanks!

-Chloe<3<3

by chlojo98 on 11/13/2010 7:50:16 PM

MODMODMOD! Is 3 years to much of a age gap between a couple?

Hey girl, no three years isn't bad, it just depends on the ages of the people in the relationship. For example, 15 and 18 is a little much but 21 and 24 is okay, so it all depends. Smile

Lynae P.