Bridget M.

is modding

3 HOURS AGO You won't believe what @CodySimpson has planned for you in the new year: http://t.co/DJW7Q9hpP9

4 HOURS AGO How Santa Claus made this deaf girl's dream come true: http://t.co/UxzfjK8mLX

5 HOURS AGO #Dear Carol, people think I'm dumb, and I'm tired of it: http://t.co/YvJoLnyqcW

COMMENTS

Should I ask him out?

I’ve caught the guy I like staring at me a couple of times but whenever I want to catch his eye, I CAN’T! He’s...

Mod Mod Mod!
I've always sort of thought my crush liked me but then today we were walking in the hallway with another boy and my crush says "Hey Baby" (to absolutely no one for no reason) and then the other boy says "Who, Terri? Are you guys going out?" and my crush responds "Of course. But I don't know why- shes waaaay out of my league." I know he was joking but does that mean he doesn't like me if hes able to joke about that?

Hey girl,

Hmmm that is really confusing. Boys sometimes like to make fun of girls that they like so he could be doing that, but I am not sure how close you two are or what your friendship is like. If you were bothered by it, it might not hurt to ask him about it and why he said that.

danielle D.

danielle D.

by terri17 on 4/7/2011 4:53:41 PM

Question for anyone who wants to answer:
My sister has been friends with this awesome guy since she was like five and I've always thought they should go out but never told my sis. A couple times the boy told people that he liked her, but they were too young to date and anyways she wasnt interested in boys that way yet. In 8th grade the guy started dating some girl which didnt seem to bother my sister. The finally broke up a few months ago, and latley my sister has been txting him more often and when they hang out they are really comfortable around each other. I realy wish they would go out but I dont want to metal too much. My sister is awesome but has never had a bf before. I dont talk to her about my crushes because neither of us likes being awquard/mushy. Should I tell her what I think about them? Ask her if she likes him? I dont want her to be mad or uncomfortable.

by chlorine263 on 3/5/2011 7:44:54 PM

So i catch the guy i like staring at me alot and he kinda blushes and looks away. and he helps me with school and tried to fix my back pack for me when it was being weird and he always smiles really big at me. for this semester we have new classes and he was upset when he found out he only has one class with me. do you think he likes me?? and if he does should i ask him out or should i wait for him to do it. thank you sooo much!

Hey chickie,

He definitely sounds like he likes you! Try talking to him more and dropping hints you like him - flirting is totally the easiest way to do that. Give it some time so he gets the hint (and you can see how he responds) and then, if enough time has passed, definitely ask him to hang out Smile

Lauren C.

by iheartyew12 on 1/31/2011 7:40:17 PM

im new here so if someone coud give me a little advice id apreciate it.so i like this guy, and i think he likes me bak,but the more i see him and talk to him the more idk not embarresed but happy i feel but i thnk im pushing him away..how do i feel more comfortable around him.

by massiekur21 on 1/28/2011 9:02:45 PM

omg im new here too,but anyway give him some time,guys usally dont share there feelings very well,it takes alot of guts to tell some1 how u feel,so u have to be patient and if u dont start talking to him and stuff.get to know him betr.-good luck

by massiekur21 on 1/28/2011 8:58:16 PM

Hi I'm new here!

Anyways, this guys I like also have feelings for me. At least that's according to my best friend who totally interrogated him and got him to confess. He acts like it too but why won't he ask me out?

I mean, he knows how I feel, for God's sake!

by normgrl on 1/28/2011 8:32:20 PM

I really like this boy and I really haven't had a real boyfriend...I had one for like a week but it was awful and he cheated on me so I don't even consider that a real bf because of the circumstance and it didn't last long, but anyways the guy I like is a grade ahead of me so I don't know if he won't want to go out with me because of that, or that he's too "cool" for me. I can't help it but I REALLY like him and I want to get to know him better because he talks to me which is shocking but we haven't had a conversation (the most we've talked for a period was like 4 lines) I wanna flirt without him getting freaked out and I kinda want him to know that I like him. Please help me I honestly have NO idea what to do Frown Thanks

Hey girlie, a grade ahead won't make any difference. He'll probably be totally ok with it. Next time see if you can spend more time talking to him. Flirting will probably make him like you more, not freak you out.

Lauren T.

by aubreyc on 1/15/2011 5:14:20 PM

MOD,
i was playing miniplanet on facebook yesterday and i saw this guy. as soon i saw him i kinda liked him. we started talking and he told me that he loves me. the problem is we are both 11 years old. i want to date him but im scared my parents will find out! HELP!!!

hey! bottom line, you don't know this guy and it's not ok that he told you he loved you online. my advice: tell a parent and stop talking to him. good luck!
Helen S.

by JadeHeart111 on 1/9/2011 4:06:06 PM

hey mod! I have three classes with this guy and I've noticed he's been looking at me. He's been doing this alot. His friends even look at me when I'm around. Then a few months later a girl whos had a big crush asked him out and he said ok. They don't really act like gf and bf. My friends say that he said ok just to try it out. They also said that he looks at me when I pass by even when his gf is around him. I like him but I'm unsure about him. Please help...thx

Hey girlie! Your friends could be right, but it doesn't change the fact that he does have a gf. You will have to wait until he become single to try and pursue anything with him!
Marly Z.

by sam9 on 1/8/2011 8:59:13 PM

Okay so, my bf and i just broke up, and his mom asked me to go bowling for his bros b- day and i said yes. Its gonna be really acward. i mean wat else cud i have said?? Tong

by sammy sams on 12/23/2010 6:24:34 PM