Bridget M.

is modding

40 MINUTES AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

1 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

3 HOURS AGO GUYS take notes! This is how ya get a girl to kiss you under the mistletoe: http://t.co/clBpvS11XK

COMMENTS

Snag that dream job: I wanna...be an architect

If you’re good at sciences and arts, you’ve probably been told to look into the field of architecture. Sure, it’s a great marriage of the...

I would love to be an architect. Architecture has always fascinated me, and it's kind of like my dream job. It was really nice, and kind of inspiring to read this article, thank you for writing it!

by sports queen on 3/26/2013 10:02:47 PM

I so want to be an architect. thank you for writing this I love reading stuff like this.

by myth_lover on 12/17/2011 5:27:10 PM

my daddy is an architect. he is one of the only ones in AL where i live, so if you do become an architect, try to live in a college town cause that is where dad gets most of his work from Helen S.

by spunkygirl03 on 3/26/2011 2:16:45 PM

hey! can you make one for people who want to be vets or docs? that would be so cool!

by skatetime on 11/27/2010 11:57:12 PM

my dream job would be acting! and i found an audition that i want to do for a tv show, but it calls for submitting a video of yourself, involving a 1-minute piece of a song (piece of cake, since i love singing), and a 45-second solo dance routine... i can dance, well enough, i guess, but i don't have that much training. with that said, how do i coreograph my own little routine? should i even do a dance bit at all (since it says "dancing preferred" under abilities) and just explain into the video camera that if someone tole me what dance steps to do, i could do them? should i even audition at all, since it's supposed to be in by the 8th of december and my latest headshot that was taken was last year, or should i try to get a headshot done, dance coreographed, and video made by the final submission date?

First, I would check to make sure this is a legitimate audition and respected organization that is putting on the auditions. I am not sure how these things work, but sometimes there are scams online. Look at the information with a parent to help you decide. If it is legitimate, since it asks for a video of a dance, I would try to submit something with you dancing. I don't know much about choreographing, but maybe you could try to talk to a dance teacher for suggestions or make up motions that go along with the song's lyrics.

If you really want to do it, you should try to put something together by the final submission date. If it isn't a scam and your parents are OK with it, you have nothing to lose. You could probably send in a photo from last year or try to have a new one taken. Good luck!!

Vanessa J.

by pandagirl21 on 11/27/2010 12:41:35 PM

That sounds interesting... what about a chemist? Could you do a "report" on that profession?

by soccer.star706 on 11/23/2010 6:30:28 PM

woah i dont want to be one
future doctor or CEO or some job where i can be ricj
ok i also like to sing and write songs

by cre8tive_2114 on 11/21/2010 8:37:02 PM

I've taken architecture classes for 3 years now because I've wanted to be an architect since I was 5 years old Smile. This just makes me want to be one even more!

by annaebonanza on 11/15/2010 10:30:00 PM

I've been looking into architecture and reading this really makes me want to be an architect.

by Peace and Love on 11/15/2010 5:19:14 PM

CHECK OUT MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL!! I NEED VIEWS!!! SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!!! judypin
AND
CHECK OUT MY PROFILE!!!!! I GIVE GREAT ADVICE!!!! GUY, FRIEND, HEARTBREAK, JUST WANT TO TALK, YOU NAME IT!!!!!!!!!

by superstar1554 on 11/15/2010 4:54:48 PM

honestly i have always wanted to become an architect but when i went to a class telling us about it, it was extremely boring and i decided that i didnt like it anymore.Frown

by 2ndstar on 11/15/2010 4:36:55 PM

sounds cool, but i am not a math person! although I am not bad at science I live for words not numbers and aspire to be a famous writer.

by readerhi1234 on 11/15/2010 4:05:37 PM