11 HOURS AGO Yeah...don't do *this* with your crush on Facebook: http://t.co/FmVJRC3T3b

14 HOURS AGO Sorry Lea Michele, @jjtotah might be the cutest thing to ever hit @GLEEonFOX: http://t.co/JZJkM3AQTE

15 HOURS AGO From music to movies and fashion, ya gurl @selenagomez is straight killin' the game: http://t.co/lpxrY8akU2

COMMENTS

Are my boobs too big?

I’m only 11 and I have huge boobs! They are a size C—is that bad? Hey girlie, It's not bad. It's actually totally normal! Some...

im 11 and i wear a 34C/36C im in 6th grade

by MikyelahR on 2/29/2012 5:48:39 PM

im 11 and i wear a 34C/36C im in 6th grade

by MikyelahR on 2/29/2012 5:47:38 PM

ive been a C since 4th grade and i was the only one who needed to wear a bra. im in 6th grade now and its so weird when i change for gym. I always get teased. but i can wear really cute clothes from the womens section.

by manzanilla1 on 1/31/2012 4:08:46 PM

I were a C 2!! Im 11 2!!!

by BTW1102 on 8/21/2011 7:51:50 PM

Im 11 yrs old and wear a 36C! and only 6th grade! is that TOO bIG?!

by Herminatorb2 on 8/11/2011 11:29:47 AM

OMG i am the same is you! Im 11 wear a C cup... Dont feal bad

by Herminatorb2 on 8/11/2011 11:24:22 AM

I have friends who use their boobs to attract guys, they wear and show what they need to get the attention. Part of me gets upset about that but it may be that I am just smaller and would do the same thing if mine were bigger. Knowing that I might do that kind of upsets me but is that the way we usually act when we are developed like that. Dont get me wrong I dont want all the guys staring at my chest (just a few, lol...) but I see that it happens all the time and certain people get attention just because of that.

by luckykel on 2/10/2011 2:33:44 PM

Me to and im not sure if you are being made fun of and being called a "stuffer" like me im same age "n" everything also i was wondering if wearing a bra size that is to samll will it hurt you in some way? just curious

by breamuzy72 on 2/8/2011 8:28:59 PM

OMG i am just like u i am in 7th grade and i am a size c32. u may think that is a normal size for a 12 year old girl but it is not!all of the other girls in my school are in A'S or B'S. i am like the my and my friend are like the only 7th graders in the school who wear a siz C. But u should not be a shammed of it. u should be proud that u have big boobs. some ppl at my scool that r in 7th grade still wear a trainner bra. i am glad that i have big boos. and also boys but reaLlly care. they go after the small cheer leaders. and they wear like a size A36. be proud Smile

by Music Crazy16 on 1/23/2011 7:51:52 PM

MOD (elizabeth p please) but my mom won't LET me buy any bras, no matter what kind. she is REALLY against me wearing bras because she says i dont need them

Hey girlie. Hm. Well you may have to just wait for her to believe you are ready. Sorry, sometimes, what mom says, goes.
Elizabeth P.