AN HOUR AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

Got friendship growing pains? Here's how to deal

What do you do when you’ve outgrown a best friend and made a new best friend? Great question—and it doesn’t have an easy answer. All...

I have a friend, and she used to be one of my best friends, but we're sort of growing apart, but she doesn't know that. and I've found a new bestie but she keeps thinking im her best friend.. what should i do? should i let her keep thinking we're still best friends? i don't know how to break it to her..

Hey SparkleIzSpazzy, I think you should talk to her about your friendship. Ask her where she thinks it’s going and if she still wants to be friends. And remember there’s nothing wrong with having more than one best friend. I actually have two. So just talk to her and see what she’s thinking. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by SparkleIzSpazzy on 4/28/2012 3:57:35 PM

Yeah, i hate to say it, but i have found a new bestie, but my old bestie wont let me go. She always hangs around me and my real bestie is getting mad. She doesnt understand, but i dont want to talk about it or else she is going to freak and flip. Help!

by missClarkson on 12/22/2011 5:10:00 PM

My BFF jaylen knows all my secrets and she dosen't tell any 1 and my other friends are jelious and get mad at us and when I tell them they tell everyone should I trust them anymore?

by Gracie112001 on 10/10/2011 9:04:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I don't know if I should tell one of my BFFs about my crush! Two of them know, because they don't know the person on a personal level, but my third BFF goes to the same martial arts class as me and my crush. We're friends, the three of us. I don't know if I should tell her or not, because she knows him and is friends, and she could tell him. I trust her, but I don't want her to make quick judgments about it.

by quirrelmort on 9/9/2011 11:51:18 PM

bubblepower129,gtg means Got To Go
so like i gtg means i got to go
Smile

by ilikecakeandstuff on 7/19/2011 4:58:59 PM

MOD MOD Well I feel horrible so a friend of mine told me a secret I wasn't supposed to know . But the secret is about the guy I REALLY like . I was so upset that without thinking I told my bff and made her swear not to tell she is the BEST at keeping secrets so I don't think she'd tell . But I'm still worried about the possibility she might tell. The one who originally told me doesn't know I told my bff but . if she does blow the secret that everyone in the whole school will know in like three days anyway like seriously in 3 days cause that's when the secret thing is gonna happen does it really matter I feel so guilty right now so please answer quick . She has her locker next to mine so it's going to be really awkward if we " break up " . I feel like the worst friend ever please help.

Hey girlie. I can't tell you exactly what to do. Think about it this way: Will your friend get really mad at you if she knows you told the secret? Will she be happier if you told her rather than finding out another way? If it's really making you feel bad, maybe you should tell your friend that you told your other friend and that you are really sorry. Maybe all three of you can talk about it and make sure to not tell anyone else the secret. Good luck.
Marly Z.

by Likatruzippo7 on 3/25/2011 9:31:09 AM

Hey girlies whats up? I have a question that I need some answers for. What is "gtg"? My friends always say when were texting "gtg" but I don't know what that means. So I keep on texting and they don't reply.What gives?

by bubblepower129 on 3/18/2011 4:03:58 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD:
So am graduating from grade six this year and I found a school that I really like! Great right? Well my friend from school right now really wants me to go to school with her.... Thing is I used to want to go to that school but now that I really like this school I dont really want to go. My friend keeps talking about it with me and I don't really want to!
PLEASE PLEASE Help!
Thanks!

Hey girl! I would talk to your mom first about this. What are the pros and cons of each school? What makes this new one so much better? Once you've come up with a good list of reasons behind your choice I would sit down and talk to your friend. Explain to her why this would be a better choice for you, and even if you don't go to the same school you will still make time for her and want to remain friends. She should understand if it's what you need! Hope this helps Smile

Caitlin F.

by ec1464 on 3/7/2011 8:23:49 AM

hey evrybod, PLEASE visit my profile at least 1 time????!!!!

by hadleydarcym on 3/2/2011 10:15:37 PM

MOD MOD
my life is sorta turning upside down... my best friend who is absolutely the closest person to me ever is moving to south carolina while im staying in NJ. there's going to be a few things about it that are going to be especially hard for me and i need some advice (ps: anyone on GL reading this please comment on my profile with advice if you have any!!) 1. we are ending 8th grade this year and she is moving at the end of this year, that means im going to face high school without her and i have no idea how ill do that. 2. things with my friend group are sorta rocky bcuz of past stuff, and i was planning on switching over to her friend group next year bcuz im friends with a lot of them. the only prob is, she is my main connection to that group and its gonna be a lot harder for me to make the switch now. i really would prefer to not stay with my current group next year bcuz im friends with some of them, but its sorta akward and weird with others. help!!!!

Hey girlie. First off, entering 9th grade is tough on its own. Remember though- you will meet other people besides the ones you already know. I'm sorry to hear your friend is moving. That's gotta be hard on both of you. There's no reason that you can't hang out with her group of friends though. Make the best of the rest of this year and hang out with them as much as possible. Everything will work out just fine!
Marly Z.