3 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

6 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

3 frizz-busting tips PLUS a hot hair giveaway

Tame that mane with our frizz-free tricks.

MOD MOD MOD! My hair is so frizzy and curly that I have little strands of hair that stick up on the top of my head like little pieces of hay in my hair. I have been shampooing and conditioning like I have been told to do, but nothing works! What are some easy tips to use that won't use my money or time when I'm in a hurry? And if I did have time and cash, what are some helpful and possibly cheap products?

Hey girl!  One tip for frizzy 'dos is to make sure you're not washing it too much.  I know you said you've been careful about shampooing and conditioning, so that's great!  Save it for every other day if you can, and look for shampoos/conditioners specifically for frizzy hair.  Also, next time you get your hair cut, ask your stylist if there's a style that would work best for your hair type.  He or she might have an idea of how to cut it so you have less sticky-out strands.  For when you do have more time or money, check this article for tips and products:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/11/09/tame-curly-hairstyles.aspx. xoxo

Marie H.

by bluepuzzlepiece on 1/24/2011 8:43:57 PM

Sorry need to blow dry or looks scary

by lizziebuzy5555 on 1/20/2011 5:54:53 PM

dont blow dry it causes frizz unless u have a very expensive blow dryer i would say STAY OFF

by hbees on 1/20/2011 9:41:22 AM

i try to shower on mondays wenedsdays and everyother saterday and sunday. i even blow dry on cold!!!!
i dont know what else to do!!!!!! help

by orange.rocks! on 11/30/2010 8:17:35 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I wash my hair in the morning so I have to blow dry it. How do I prevent the ends from flipping out at the ends? I have a round brush, and I heard that those help, but I'm not sure which way to brush it out. Please help!

Hey girlie, while your blow drying your hair pull it out straight with the brush so that you're drying it straight. That way it won't flip out anymore.

Lauren T.

by NinjaDiamond on 11/29/2010 12:42:59 AM

polkadotzrool, yell firetruck, fudge, etc. words that sound like the cuss words but aren't

by SpartanGal11 on 11/27/2010 5:01:28 PM

my hair takes forever to straighten! like two hours, how can i do it faster and get it straightened well?

hey girl, try blow drying your hair after you shower and also try applying a straightening serum to your damp hair which may make it straighten easier.

Lauren H.

by lijbsinger on 11/26/2010 2:19:41 AM

my hair is super curly and i like to straighten it sometimes, but whenever i do, it takes at least an hour and thirty minutes! and then about two days later it gets poofy, so i have to wash it outFrown got any tips on how to straighten faster and keep the poof away?

by lijbsinger on 11/24/2010 3:37:13 PM

It's a good idea to not wash everyday but my hair gets greasy so fast! I need to get a trim because my hair is so fried from straightning! (:

by Kiersten<3 on 11/22/2010 5:29:41 PM

My hair was kind of like that, but i starightned it and it totally worked! try it

by paramoregurl on 11/20/2010 6:33:07 PM