AN HOUR AGO The problem with #feminism: http://t.co/KVSIiYGCrd

2 HOURS AGO The Little Leaguer who proved that "throwing like a girl" is a good thing: http://t.co/V1FUJoSEJ2

3 HOURS AGO The biggest OMG celeb moments of the week: http://t.co/CNVH9IHWqr

COMMENTS

Black Friday survival guide

5 tips to get you ready to shop 'til you drop!

MOD MOD-
ok i want to do somthing special for my friends for Christmas this year-i was thinking about the hot chocolate spoons that was in this months issue of GL- but i'll only be doing it for 2 people and all the other stuff in that part are too hard and i have a budget...

Hey girl,

Homemade presents are always cute and special! The hot chocolate spoons would be fun. If you feel like you'd want to do more than 2 if you do the project, you could make a few extras and give them to family members. (Or take one for yourself!) While some of the other projects may look hard, they only take a few steps, so I don't think they would be too difficult. Maybe you and your mom could do one of the projects together. GL also has a bunch of other craft ideas at this link: http://www.girlslife.com/category/crafts.aspx

Vanessa J.

by titanicfanaic on 11/27/2010 12:41:00 PM

shopping im soooooo excited

by iloveicarly1 on 11/25/2010 9:24:31 PM

i'm going with my friend and her cousin who i have a HUGE crush on. mostly we're just going to look around and not go that early. my friend is going at midnight and staying out till 8. CRAZY!

by xfobrocksx on 11/25/2010 3:59:36 PM

im scared some girl is accusing me of calling her ghetto now she keeps txting me even tho i didnt do anything

by iloveicarly1 on 11/24/2010 11:26:18 PM

im getting up at 6 am

by iloveicarly1 on 11/24/2010 11:24:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Thanks so much Elizabeth P! About the party outfit, any suggestions on what I should actually wear? Thank so much! And im noticing my guy does do some of those things...<3
What would be a good like video game or something for that 10 year old girl? Shes really picky, sorry.Smile Youre the best, thanks!!
_katie, again..._<3

Hey girlie, wear a pair of dark jeans with a nice top. I don't really know much about video games, but something girly. You could get an animal game or something like that.

Lauren T.

by lionlamb97 on 11/24/2010 9:44:56 PM

MOD mod MOD mod MOD
sorry if this sounds like a stupid questionso this guy i used to like was my bgf but my bff asked him out 4 me and he said i was pretty but not his type
do you think he still wants to be friends??
ps please dont tell me 2 ask him bout it

by daddysgurl on 11/24/2010 3:06:39 PM

Man... want 2 go black friday shopping... my parents think I'm crazy... Divide and Conquer! we are using walkie Talkies and splitting my four person family in to teams of 2! Any other tips???

by izzywolf1417 on 11/24/2010 1:39:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Haha heyyySmile So a few Q's here. What is a good way to find out if a guy likes you without directly asking him? Or letting him find out that I like him? Next, what would be a good christmas present, not too expensive, for a 10 year old girl? She doesnt really play with dolls or anything so... yeah. Lastly, what would be something, pretty glamourous, yet still casual, to wear to a holiday party with all my neighbors? It has to be pretty readily available, because my parents wont really let me go shopping this close to christmas. Ooh, and I have to kind of be able to run around a little. Lots of kids. Thanks, Youre amazing! Smile <3 _KATIE_

Hey girl. 1.) If you want to find out if a guy likes you, pay attention to him. Does he go out of his way to talk to you? Does he joke around with you in person and try to make you laugh? Does he seem to get nervous when he is with you? Pay attention and if he does any of these things, then there is a good chance that he is into you! Just think of things that you do when you like a guy, and see if he does the same things! 2.) A good Christmas gift for a 10 year old girl would be a cute little purse or maybe the first Harry Potter Book. Sometimes a nice accessory like a headband or scarf would be good, too! 3.) Like I said earlier, a hair accessory is a great way to dress up your outfit. Don't have time to run to the mall? Try looking at some of your clothes you no longer wear. Do they have any flowers on them that you could tie to a bobby pin and place in your hair? If not, take one of your dull headbands, buy some glitter and clear glue, and get crafty! First, dab a few dots of clear glue on the headband, and then sprinkle some glitter on the glue. Before you know, you have a fun new headband, sure to glam up any outfit! Best of yet, when people compliment you on it, you can tell them that you made it! Good luck!

Elizabeth P.