4 HOURS AGO Fresh ways to fab up your farm fruits and veggies: http://t.co/qKD3VLEa2m

7 HOURS AGO 5 adorbs gladiator sandals to gear up in: http://t.co/3JCSg00FV9

9 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

COMMENTS

Help at home

I live with my grandmother and cousin because my mom died when I was seven, and my dad has a drinking problem. My cousin lives...

My mom died when I was 7, too. I t was really tough! But now I live with only my dad, my brother, and my sister!

by gymnastjill on 4/16/2011 3:11:58 PM

I totally kind of understaznd. My mom can barely move her right leg, had a atroke a few years ago, and is diabetic. My dad is schitzophranic and alcoholic, and at times, i've had to stay at my cousin's house because my dad was in a mental hospital and my mom in a regular one. I used to hide behind a smile, but then i made some really good friends and while i wasn't paying attention, the smile turned real.

by crowellgirl2 on 12/30/2010 9:19:09 PM

MOD! Hey this is really upsetting me. I have something to say about the polls. For the past few days, it's only been about Christmas. Not all of the girls on this site are Christian. For example, I'm Jewish. And I don't seem to remember any poll about Chanukkah...And if there are going to be polls that only affect a certain group, there should be an answer that anyone who doesn't partake in that situation can choose. This site is to teach girls to be non-exclusive and to lead good lives accepting everyone for who they are, and to make girls feel good about themselves. I don't feel good inside when I see that I'm being excluded from a fun section of this website for my religion. It's not practicing what you preach, and, since I'm Jewish. I was really hoping that I didn't have to deal with this kind of stuff on here. I hope you take this seriously. Thanx!

Hey girl, Thank you so much for sharing your opinion and taking our site seriously.  You're right that we want you ladies to feel good about yourselves, not bad!  I don't handle polls myself, but I will pass along your message.  xoxo

Marie H.

by TripleB3Babe on 12/27/2010 11:40:01 PM

hey girl,
i know how it feels to not have real parents because both of my parents are big alcholics and i feel like they dont care about me at all. i dont live with them but i try to hold in my emotionsSmile

by lilwayne on 11/22/2010 9:45:26 AM

MOD
i was just sick with a stomach virus thing on like tuesday-wednesday and i feel totally better now but my stomach hurts like it does on my period. i had my last period about three weeks ago, so do you think this is pms or am i still getting over my stomach flu??

Hey girl,

I really don't know which one it is. Since you are over your stomach virus, it is likely that it is PMS but I really don't know how to tell.

Vanessa J.

by smileysevvie on 11/20/2010 9:19:29 AM

If you like books. Come checkout ClubBooks4Fun!You can talk about books , ask others about books,tell your opinion about books,find people who have the same interests in books,and much more.

Thanks,
ClubBooks4Fun

by ClubBooks4Fun on 11/19/2010 10:55:18 PM

I created a site called Live Laugh Love Learn and hope you like it! It is full of cool things like inspirational life posts, awesome style/beauty tips, entertainment reviews and notifications, health advice, (eating well, fitness, body image) games, chat rooms, and a section where you can send things in that everyone can see, like poems and you can ask me for advice! Cool, huh? Please check it out, visit everyday for lots of cool stuff,join... and spread the word! I am hoping it will get popular. Get more info on my profile!

by readerhi1234 on 11/19/2010 8:14:09 PM