Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO Yikes! Will this be a good week for Scorpios? Check your #horoscope to find out: http://t.co/KN1EgAIm6y

2 HOURS AGO Love(ly) fruit kabobs, just in time for #Vday: http://t.co/1BbAKNmqA4

3 HOURS AGO The no-fail trick for super kissable lips: http://t.co/GJTmnpOBsT

COMMENTS

Must-know money managing tips

It's important to learn how to manage your money at a young age — before you have to start paying for some pricey things like...

I am a big spender so saving would be really hard. It depends on what I want or need. I make a want and need list so I know what i should use the money for first.

by angelab1006 on 12/8/2010 8:17:47 PM

ugh i can save money but it is hard.Because like i like going to th cafe and getting me something to drink or snack.

by brown+blue on 12/3/2010 3:28:07 PM

im awesome at saving. i put half of what i get from major holidays into my savings account!!!

by Madam Gir on 11/23/2010 5:53:20 PM

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

HEY girlies!!

do you have a sitch. you need help with??

I'll be welcome to help you with anything! I'll try to give the best advice ")

If you want some advice on anything, comment you sitch. onto my profile! ill write back answering your sitch on your profile page, but if your profile is not publicly visible then i will post my reply on my profile.

Heres some of the things I can give you advice about:

*Guys
*Sports
*School/Grades
*Friends
*Fashion
*Parents/Family
*Style
*Hair
*Bordness
*Health/Fitness
*Cheerleading
*Dreams
*AND MORE!

So i will be willing you help you on anything!!

Thanks for reading!

- bl0ndiegrl1
(Kylie)

by bl0ndiegrl1 on 11/22/2010 6:13:54 PM

I'm pretty good at saving money! (:

by Kiersten<3 on 11/22/2010 4:44:13 PM

I barely ever get money. My allowence is pretty much doing fun things with my friendS. They give me the money

by bff61 on 11/21/2010 6:40:42 PM

third comment I have a hard time savin money BOO HOO!!!

by 23victoria on 11/21/2010 2:32:11 PM