27 MINUTES AGO Serious question, girl... WHY ARE YOU STILL SINGLE? http://t.co/dJowf9GVWE

AN HOUR AGO @BaileeMadison we love you too, Bailee! Good luck tonight at the #AMAs babe 😘😘

AN HOUR AGO RT @BaileeMadison: HOW SWEET. Love you guys! Thank you!!! Xo “@girlslifemag: @BaileeMadison is slaaaaaaaying the high pony 😍: http://t.co/http://t.co/XMFVQ60G3B#hairspo

COMMENTS

Busting bully behavior

I go to a school where there’s this one girl who made me mad to the point where I wanted to beat her up twice...

Okay, so half of my class is convinced me and my best guy friend would make a great couple. Secretly, I think so too. How can I either get them to stop teasing (which makes it awkward) or let him know I like him too? I don't want to date, and I have mentioned having another (fake) crush in front of him so that he doesn't ask me out. Please help!

Maybe joke around and say you like him and see what he says back?

Lauren H.

by dogqueenie on 11/26/2010 12:01:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD.
Im in highschool, and in class I was really bored and had nothing to do, so i accidently was staring at the girl across the room from me. Now she is saying to her friends she wants to beat me up. What do I do..

Hey girlie, tell her that you didn't mean anything by it. You weren't looking at her intentionally so let her know that. If you're sure that that's what she's saying you can always talk to a teacher or administrator.

Lauren T.

by chocopuddin on 11/23/2010 5:08:12 PM

Hey Girls!
Are there any other Cross Country Runners out there??! I'd love to start a conversation about it; come check out my profile and leave a comment! PS Feel free to ask for advice as well! (:

by ilovemyt on 11/23/2010 1:02:19 AM

MODMODMOD ok so a few weeks ago i found this guy that i REALLY liked, possibly even loved, and he kept telling me how he had liked me, and how beautiful and amazing i was, stuff like that, then he was talking to my friend, and he told her how he didn't really like me, so i was really "depressed" for like a week. And i have texted him a few times, and he won't replay, and i have said how sorry i was, and that it would be really cool if we could still be friends, and he didn't say anything. Please help, what should i do?

Hey girl,

Why do you still want to be friends with him? I see how you could've enjoyed the attention for a while there, but he lied! He's the one that should be apologizing to you and trying to get you to talk to him, not the other way around. I know it's tough when someone turns out to be different than what you thought, but he's not worth the effort. Personally, I would lay off the texting and focus on yourself, your friends, and meeting someone new.

Lauren C.

by pocotoco22 on 11/22/2010 10:00:01 PM

Yeah there's this girl at my school and sometimes I REALLY want to beat her up, but I don't because violence would get me in a lot of trouble. See I have a stutter, except for when I am DEAD ON serious about something I walked up to her and I said

"calling me fat won't make you skinny and calling me dumb won't make you smart, you're a bully because you're insecure, and when you tell people something's wrong with them it gives you the satisfaction of being perfect, you're just as insecure as the rest of us, except you can't hide it" and then she punched me in the stomach....but it felt good to let out my feelings

by icecreamsandwich13 on 11/22/2010 7:26:11 PM

MOD MOD MOD Please help. I have this"friend" who is being really mean to my boyfriend. My bf is really sweet and doesnt deserve to be called bad things and said to "you need to get out of here and leave and never come back" and i feel bad and just...what do i do! My bf is wicked ticked and I dont know what to do...Help? Thx in advance -jojo

Hey girl!  I think it would be good to talk with your friend.  Tell her it really hurts you when she talks to your boyfriend like that.  Ask her what's up, and give her a chance to talk about how she's feeling, too.  Hopefully that will help get things cleared up.  xoxo

Marie H.

by lilmizzjo on 11/22/2010 5:35:18 PM

Girl, do NOT hit her. Trust me I know how tempting it is. But teachers are gonna help you with this the MOST. I've never been bullied but I know people who got past the boiling point. . . . And they went WAY TO FAR. You can't let this girl get in your way. Say to her: Leave me alone and everyone else! Hope EVERYTHING works out ;) Katie
Marie H.

by Cupcake1999 on 11/22/2010 5:19:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD a girl always yells at me 4 what im wearing ex:pull up ur shirt!...those boots hav 2 much of a heel (i was wearing uggs) and 2day i had hoop earings and she came up 2 my locker and said"those r too big.....then.... RIPPD THE OUTTA MY AND THREW THEM AT ME!! HELP

Hey girl, I think this article has some great advice for ya.  Don't be mean or call her names back.  Tell her to stop what she's doing, and ignore her comments.  If that doesn't work, seek out a teacher, counselor, or other adult who can help ya deal.  xoxo

Marie H.