8 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

11 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

12 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

My period always soaks through

Whenever I put on pads, once I sit down, they scrunch up and I end up bleeding around them. Once, I bled through my pads...

Whenever I put on my pad, once I sit down or lie down they scrunch up and I end up bleeding around them. once i bleed though 4 pairs of undies in 3 hours !! with doubled over pads !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD

You need to get ones that stick well. It should stick fairly well to your underwear and use wings to hold it in place. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by sarahrose on 2/7/2012 5:00:28 PM

i think i just came on my period but im to afaid to look so im not going. i will still go to wee but not look down and i wont change my undies yet. tell me what to do soon i think im on because i feel wet, i can feel it coming out and my tummy herts

by sarahrose on 1/30/2012 1:45:50 PM

*MOD! Ok so whenever I get my period I usually use a thin panty liner cause I can't stand the feeling of a big stupid pad. I use tampons but always find myself getting stressed out about when to change the tampon and freaking out if im a minute over what i usually set myself for (3-4hours). Are there any pads that are smaller (im petite 14 year old) and more comfortable than the regular big fat ones that everyone i know uses? Thanks!! <3

Hey chica, I'm super busy right now trying to answer all you guys! Hit up some of your gal pals on here like facebooker1240 for help! I'm sure they'll be willing to lend a helping hand! Smile Smile Smile

Lynae P.

by inluvwithboyz on 9/14/2011 6:56:45 PM

MOD MOD!!!!
Today, I bled through three pairs of pants and four pairs of undies when I was wearing two pads... all within two hours! Is that normal? I had to leave school it got so bad. I don't usually wear tampons because I fear leaving them in too long and my school is too strict to miss the first minute of class for one week, twice a month (usually how often I have my period, though it is quite irregular.. even after 4 years.). Should I consult a doctor about this?
Thanks so so sooo much! This HAS happened before. A few times, to tell the truth

Hey girlie. That does seems like a bit much. Maybe you aren't wearing thick enough pads. You could just have a heavy flow. I would try to wear tampons if I were you. That way, you can wear a tampon and a pad for extra protection. You don't have to fear leaving them in too long because you can change it during your lunch break. It should hold out throughout the morning and then again in the afternoon. Make sure to get the super tampons for when you have a heavy flow.
Marly Z.

by Xxforget_me_notxX on 3/25/2011 12:27:49 PM

MOD MOD!
HELP! I have been getting discharge since grade 2 nd im in grade 5 now! is this normel? should i see i doctor? I havn't started my period yet!
Help!!

Hey chica. It's normal to get discharge years before you get your period. I wouldn't worry about it! If you are worried though and want reassurance, you should see a doctor!
Marly Z.

by candykisses2000 on 1/29/2011 10:00:07 PM

Oh lord I have to have wings on my pads.... The more super absorbed the better I feel.

by Dottie5 on 1/24/2011 11:05:33 PM

my mom wears pads and tampons because she bleeds so heavily. I don't have my period yet so I can't give my own example....

by prettyotter on 1/22/2011 6:34:31 PM

PLEASE HELP MOD!!!!PLEASE!
Ive had my period before and all but its never been quite this heavy!It was so bad today!I wear the pads with the wings and it doesnt help at all with me because i move around alot and it leakd thou EVERYTHING!My pad,my undies, even my pants!YOU COULD SEE IT.I was so embarrashed that i cryed and i just didnt know what to do. I wanna try tampons but Ive never used them and dont want to ask my mom.I hate this ): PLEASE HELP! ANSWER THIS ON MY PAGE!

You should try pads that are super and can absorb more. As for the tampons i think you should try and use them. Try to practice putting them in. Everyone struggles a bit at first but youll eventually get it Smile xoxo kerra
Kerra S.

by ANGELwings785 on 1/19/2011 11:48:44 PM

honny i know the feeling. the best way to stop the blood from soaking through is to by pads with wings.

by stellaluna123 on 1/17/2011 12:46:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD: my period is kinda heavy and im afraid it will leak because when im in school they don't let u go every 2hrs.HELP!!!!!

by sexibekah_16 on 1/15/2011 12:39:49 AM