AN HOUR AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 get cozy in a pair of @Koolaburra Double Halo short boots: http://t.co/ameL0NklfP

1 HOURS AGO 4 things you never knew gave you bad breath: http://t.co/a2vBzNsPFj

2 HOURS AGO Stahppp! How cute is this little babe's costume!? http://t.co/B0hgb0Q0pv

COMMENTS

GL's cheertastic workout

We’re rootin’ for this awesome workout that’ll get you in shape for cheer season. Get ready to watch your jumps soar and your stunts tighten...

i hate lounges, at cheer we did 100 and it hut really bad the next day!

by vikiwasawoo on 4/15/2012 12:07:31 AM

i'm a cheerleader so thanks for the tips

by mimikitty on 10/27/2011 9:22:39 PM

I'm a cheerleader too! I haven't tried these yet, but hopefully they work! For my fellow cheerleaders, I hope we all get to know each other, even though this is a huge world!

by sophiesingsalot on 2/19/2011 8:54:41 PM

Hey i really want to be a cheerleader in high school but my mom won't let me! at first, she wanted me to try out for cheer and now she is all no you can't. my brother told her i geuss some stories about the cheerleaders and now she is totaly against it! can anyone help mefind a way to convince her to let me cheer? i am in shape for it and i am getting my splits so i can be ready for highschool (i am in 7th grade)

by beautiful.girlzz on 2/8/2011 11:48:24 PM

This routine really works! I'm a competitive dancer, so I have to stay flexible and fit. This workout helped build my endurance and made me and my muscles stronger!

by MDSDdancer411 on 1/1/2011 2:19:28 PM

These are great!! Me and my twin sisters love cheer. it helps us alot!!

by icecreambaby98 on 12/30/2010 4:25:46 PM

HEY CHEER GIRLIES!!!
I'm starting a new club called Spirit Club for all cheerleaders. Come to discuss motions, jumps, stunts, tumbling, and everything else cheer related. Leave a comment on my profile to join!*GO FLYERS*
Kasmac67

by kasmac67 on 12/15/2010 10:33:28 PM

wow I love cheerleading
im gonna join it when i get into high school prob
cheerleading<3r

!~!~!

by skittlesjo on 12/13/2010 10:55:29 PM

I want to join a ballet class do you know any type of workouts that will help me improve and ready myself for it?Thanks

Hey girlie. Any sort of workout will get you into shape. So anything from running to workout videos will help prepare you. Maybe try getting a ballet dance video or ask a friend who takes ballet for some advice. Maybe you could practice together. Also, stretching is very good for dance! Try some yoga workouts-they help stretch your body! Good luck.
Elizabeth P.

by Cat1469 on 12/10/2010 8:55:34 PM

mod mod mod! i am going into highschool and i want to try out for the cheerleading squad and i want to have flat splits. Do you know any stretches that are good for them? thanks Smile

Hey girlie Smile Check out our page about a girl just like you! It's got some great tips for prepping for cheerleading tryouts. Good luck and let us know how it goes!!

Caitlin F.