5 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

5 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

8 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

How do I get a date to the school dance?

I really want to go to the winter dance with my crush...

My BGF and I hang out almost all the time; and just the other day we hung out. It was me, him, and one of his close friends. I talked about Zayn's hot new hair do and he quickly asked if he would look hot with Zayn's hair. (Zayn's from One Direction) Anywho, every time I say stuff like that, he either compares himself better or asks me if he's hotter. He only does that to me and no one else. not even his girlfriend. I like him, and he knows. he like loves me saying that I like him. Yet, he won't date me. Why does he do that?

Hey chica! Sounds like this dude just loves the attention and wants you to layer it on so he feels good about himself.  Stop telling him how awesome he is and he'll stop asking.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Julia955 on 8/15/2012 12:51:31 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Turnabout is coming up at our school and there's this guy I really like and wanna ask to go with me. He's super tall (and I'm super short, LOL) and like basketball and baseball. We're pretty close and we talk a lot and he makes me laugh. What's a cute or clever way to ask him?

Hey girlie! Try writing him a cute note to ask him out!
Marly Z.

by xItsMaddie on 12/25/2010 11:33:42 PM

Hey girlie.I have been in this dire situation.For my bgf I sent him a note in math class saying "Hey.wanna go to the dance together??"He sent me one saying I thought you would never ask.You just have to be brave girl.The worst thing that could happen is he say no.go for it!!!!!

by cheekymonkey1 on 12/22/2010 7:09:51 PM

MOD MODMOD okay so there's a winter formal at my highschool nd the theme is posidons paradise but I have like nooo idea what to wear.I have this one dress that's like hot pink on the top nd like tighter from the waist nd the rest is black.. Can I wear that? Or what kind of dress should I wear?? Please help... Smile

Hey girl, that sounds fine. Accessorize with jeweled accessories and have a great time!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Icegodess on 12/21/2010 11:14:22 PM

We have a dance this Friday and i really like this guy, he asked me if i wanted to go to the dance with him i but i think he did it as a joke. I said no because im pretty positive he doesnt like me but i dont know? Any way to find out? My friend is trying to find out! Shes trying to set us up but he told my other freidn that when hes forced into a relationship he doesnt really like the girl! i dont want that to happen! Please Help!

by vballchik3 on 12/7/2010 5:36:22 PM

Mod mod mod My BGF asked me to Homecoming this year. I was so happy he got me a corsage and everything. We had such a great time, but ever since then nothing has really happened. I mean the biggest thing since then was holding hands when we went ice skating with a group of friends about a month ago. I really like him, but don't want to screw up our friendship. Should I ask him out? Should I wait a while? Should I move on? I am really confused Help! Thanks!!!!

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes

Marie H.

by thatcurlyhairchick on 12/6/2010 6:32:17 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
How can you tell if you care (I guess you could say like) a guy and how can you tell if that guy cares about you (and still after a bad incident)??? Thanks!

Hey girlie, you can tell if someone cares after an incident if they are genuinely remorseful and willingly to try and make it up to you.
Paige T.

by soccerchic#63 on 12/4/2010 6:30:37 AM

MOD MOD MOD! ok, so i'm super psyched for the 8th grade dance but I'm dating a frshman and idk if guys who don't go to our school are allowed to attend. And all my friends want me to go to the dance and I rly want to but i've heard all the kids do there is make out and i would feel awkward if my bf couldn't go and... i neeed advice!

Hey girlie- you should find out if people who don't go to your school can attend the dance. You may have nothing to worry about because they might allow others who don't go to your school to attend. Ask a teacher!

Marly Z.

by kkgirl97 on 12/4/2010 12:09:53 AM

MOD! There is this boy i kinda like who when i text him all he says is ya or one word answers..and i know its not just me bc he does it to everyone he texts.how can i get him to say more when i text him? thanks

Hey girlie- the best way to get him to say more is to not ask him one-word-answer-questions. So for example, you could ask him an open-ended question, like "what did you do this weekend?" Basically, any question that you can't answer with a yes or a no is an open-ended question.

Marly Z.

by tay12zdot on 12/4/2010 12:04:28 AM

one of my guy friends who i like and i talk to eachother alot at school and he always wants to be my partener. but so does my bff. idk who to choose first. my guy friend keeps tempting me and then my bff makes faces at him and she doesnt talk 2 me if i choose him.ive chose her 4 times and hes been chosin 2 times. i just dunno what 2 do!

by awesome1168 on 12/3/2010 8:25:57 PM