COMMENTS

Where in the world?

In my writing class at school, we were talking about places. I was partnered with my crush (yes!). I started talking about all of the places I...

so cute!

by AvaAva23 on 12/26/2010 2:16:51 PM

Wow... Everythime i read these i smile.. Its just soo adorable!

by softballsingingstar on 12/25/2010 3:27:04 PM

mod mod
i know this i weird but a lot off times when i see my crush in the hallway he turns his head a looks at me but doesn't smile. also during a class we have together when were close and catch each others eye we just kind of stand there looking at each other for a while. i don't know what to say when this happens or if i should say anything at all. also does this mean he likes me or just like to stare at me.

Hey chickie,

Hmm... not sure what this means, but this is your opportunity to totally flirt with him! Instead of awkwardly staring at each other in the hallway, smile warmly and say Hello. In class, instead of awkwardly catching each other's eye, give him a subtle smile and then get back to your work. It'll give him the hint that you're crushin' and also cut the tension of a bland stare across the room Smile

Lauren C.

by hannah15 on 12/25/2010 2:57:57 PM

awww that is so cute!!

by emmaangel364 on 12/21/2010 8:47:57 PM

awww how cute and totally unexpected Smile)

by jonasbrothergirl63 on 12/19/2010 10:27:15 AM

omg, so sweet wish the same thing happened to me!

by fun stuff on 12/17/2010 7:31:02 AM

MOD MOD
i like this guy that one of my friends is really good friends with and since he is not in my class i hardly ever talk to him and so my gal pal who is close to him is gonna kinda bring up the subject of me and see if he says anything intresting. is it creepy or not okay that i am allowing her or do this?

Hey girl, it's totally OK. Trust me, girls do it all the time. It's a great way to use your resources!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dance_party!_:) on 12/7/2010 10:17:36 PM

mod mod

Alyssa B.

by hannah15 on 12/7/2010 5:17:34 PM

MOD - so theres this guy I like - a lot. He is always friendly and talks to me a lot. How do I find out if he likes me or not without dropping too many clues that i like him? Also a few days ago his best friend that pretty much sticks to his side was saying that me and the guy were in love. sorry about the randomness, but do you think that may be a hint that he likes me?

Hey girl, It sounds like that could be a hint!  You should def read this:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's helped me read guys soo much better!

Marie H.