AN HOUR AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

1 HOURS AGO RT @InternQueen: SO excited to have execs from @USATODAYcollege @GOLINglobal @girlslifemag & more at 1st ever #InternQueenParty #DC! http:/http://t.co/FPbSl5siz2

2 HOURS AGO Glam up with @thegivermovie-inspired nail polish: http://t.co/BZdTlAzmjY

COMMENTS

Where in the world?

In my writing class at school, we were talking about places. I was partnered with my crush (yes!). I started talking about all of the places I...

That's a pretty awesome remark he said! It was unexpected, and right on time. That kind of stuff makes my day! =)

by rhcpgrl4eva627dh on 11/30/2010 10:23:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok so i've been so confuzed. My crush liked me and my bff alissa. We told him we both liked him back. But we didn't ell him at the same time. Any way, he flirted with us like crazy and was a total sweeetheart! Just recently he told us he didn't like either of us. (everyone was expecting for him to chose between us.) Now at recess he calls me loser trying to get me to chase him. I can tell cuz he does the sign with his fingers and runs away. Does he like me? If so why did he lie?

Hey girl, I'm not sure why he has acted the way he has.  It could be because he was confused about his feelings.  But the way that he treated you was immature.  You can continue to be friendly to him and hope he goes back to being friendly, too.  If he doesn't, it might be time to move on to someone who treats you right.  xoxo

Marie H.

by rockchic99 on 11/29/2010 8:32:28 PM

Help!! So a week ago me and my boyfriend were going to break up because he was stressed and there was stuff going on but then he invited me to his house! so, i figured everything was worked out and then a couple days later after thanksgiving break at school i noticed that he was acting wierd, i dont know what to do and i think he might break up with me, but i think....that i might....love...him. And to let you know i went back to him after he broke up with me once before.
Marie H.

by xcbabe814 on 11/29/2010 7:11:38 PM

Adorable!!!!!! i'm envious! MOD MOD MOD MOD ok, so! There is this guy in my social studies class, and he sits right behind me and I think he likes me. I used to like him, like last month, but you know. Things change! ;) anyways! I think he likes me, but how do I found out? Help me??

Hey girl, It's always hard to know for sure - the only way is to ask!  But if you're not comfortable with that, there are other signs.  I would check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's helped me read guys so much better!  Smile

Marie H.

by gleegeek on 11/29/2010 6:04:51 PM

that is SO cute

by Maddyrox92 on 11/29/2010 5:53:26 PM

OMG!! I wrote that!! That is ttly sweet!! I was soooo happy!!!

by Greenday299 on 11/29/2010 4:20:15 PM

SO SWEET lol (thats probably why its under the sweetie lol)

by yankeedoodle on 11/28/2010 7:01:41 PM

Wow! I bet you didn't expect that <3 SO cute!

by chibear2 on 11/28/2010 6:04:12 PM

That`s cute. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!

by happydays!:-) on 11/28/2010 4:54:49 PM

Awwwww thats so sweet. I should ask my crush that the next time we talk. I am not sure if we would work though. He is a sophmore and I am a freshman. He jokes around with me and maybe he does. He calls me a stalker when ever I go to sit by him like at Navy Pier we went for Drama Club before we went to see the Lion King the Musical and we were eating and I was going to sit next to him and he called me a stalker as a joke. I really like him not sure if he likes me or not. But he also jokes with me because he told me one day that he killed tinkerbell. I got upset and was like u killed tinkerbell cause I love tinkerbell.

by musiclover95 on 11/27/2010 11:40:59 PM