11 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

15 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

16 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

Where in the world?

In my writing class at school, we were talking about places. I was partnered with my crush (yes!). I started talking about all of the places I...

awww its so cheesey it's cute!

by dottie5 on 11/27/2010 11:08:04 PM

That's REALLY CUTE!

Guys should stop having their friends get in the way of their relashionships cause I dated one guy and he broke up with me the next day and then his BFF asked me out and I said yes cause I liked him and he broke up with me the next day cause of his friends and his BFF (who I dated) told him to too and other friends! They don't count as BF's but they still hurt me. Both of them, and I don't even know if the second guy likes me still!?!?!?

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 11/27/2010 10:03:32 PM

awwwwwwwww how cute!

by DanceFreak99 on 11/27/2010 8:58:59 PM

awwww my crush decided to go out with some popular girl who was so desperate but he's nice so he went with her. i wish i had a crush who liked me back!!!

by Crush99 on 11/27/2010 8:32:19 PM

haha that's a pretty lame pick up line, but cute. xD

by WRITE LOVE ON MY ARMS on 11/27/2010 8:08:07 PM

oh my gosh! jealous!!! that is so sweet!

by gleegeek on 11/27/2010 7:58:46 PM

Can someone give me some advice?? People tell me all the time that im so gorgous and smart and athletic and all this stuuf but i cant get a bf!! Our winter dance is coming up and i dont want to be a lonely loser! what can i do???

by bucvolleyball16 on 11/27/2010 7:46:02 PM

aww how sweet

by Isael1999 on 11/27/2010 4:39:35 PM

I wish guys would come to this website look at these and finnally realize what girls like to hear!

by bff61 on 11/27/2010 2:39:44 PM

HELP!!

Theres this boy I like and we have Gym together so we get to hang out. But he's so much better at stuff then I am! He speaks germen, got a part in the school play, in all the honors classes, and can play the guitar. I can't speak any language besides English, I didn't even make the chorus for the play, I'm only in 2 honors classes and I can't play anything! The only thing I'm good at that he isn't is gym.
Plus I don't know if he even likes me! He talks to me in the hall, when I'm at my locker he says my name and waves to me, and we share a lot in common but I'm worried he only likes me as a friend.
HELP PLEASE!!