Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO 2014 was a good year for the beauty world! Check out @ArianaGrande rocking our fave trends: http://t.co/fwP71jgkGR #arianators

AN HOUR AGO Yup it's #Monday, alright... pic.twitter.com/MLKO0j8vlv

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 snow bunnies stomp in @Crocs Luxe Duck Boot: http://t.co/YesqOwkfmU

COMMENTS

Where in the world?

In my writing class at school, we were talking about places. I was partnered with my crush (yes!). I started talking about all of the places I...

aaaww! thats so cute(: i have a story kind of like that...so i got my phone taken away so my friend was texting my bf and she asked if he wished that he was talking to me, and he said "no, i wish i was with her" Smile it made me so happy! i hope everything works out w/ you and this guy!

by xcbabe814 on 11/27/2010 2:19:47 PM

awww but bring him to good places not a corner and stuff
trust me
i know exactly what happens

happened to me almost

by cre8tive_2114 on 11/27/2010 1:27:48 PM

aw your so lucky

by katykat3000 on 11/27/2010 1:20:20 PM

that's so sweet a guy said that to me once but i didn't like him but it was still really sweet lol i hope a relationship blooms from that little sweet thing Smile

by Kristin95 on 11/27/2010 1:12:53 PM

That's so sweet!

by kikidee12 on 11/27/2010 12:13:05 PM

that's so sweet!

by dogobsessedprincess on 11/27/2010 12:09:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So theres this guy, and I liked him for like, a year, and we were really good friends. Anyway, we went out for 2 months last year, then he broke up with me. I tried to get over him, but here I am, almost half a year later, and I still REALLY like him. My friend encouraged me to send him a message on facebook and I did. We talked back and fourth for a while, but then he stopped responding. I have NO idea what to do. Im to afraid to talk to him at school because Its been so long since we talked and hes friends with my ex friend so Im afraid theyll make fun of me..
HELP!

Hey girl,

Since you're broken up, I think the best thing to do to try to move on, unless he initiates talking to you. In that case, I would try to rekindle your friendship before looking at him as a crush. I wouldn't start ignoring him or anything, but don't check his Facebook and try not to think about him. I would try to spend a lot of time with your girl friends doing things that don't relate to guys, like watching chick flicks or doing manicures. Maybe you can try to get yourself on the lookout for a new crush that will help you forget your ex.

Vanessa J.

by boutselid on 11/27/2010 11:28:00 AM

SO SWEET!
COME TO MY PROFILE!

by katiekakes8 on 11/27/2010 11:10:53 AM

awwwww

by soccerbabe3 on 11/27/2010 10:59:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
HI! I can't tell if this guy likes me. He lets me wear his necklece which is something couples typically do at our school. We talk and laugh alot when we get the chance and everyone always says we should go out. But he never talks about anything like that...and if his friends are around he ignores me. I always catch him looking at me but I can't tell if its because I'm looking for him too?...hes really thoughtful though like I told him I had a test I was worried about and he walked me to class and yelled good luck....what do you think?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure, but to me it sounds like he likes you, but he's a little shy. Maybe he's afraid of talking to you in front of his friends or saying anything to you about liking you because he isn't sure how you'll react. For now, I would just continue to be his friend and maybe be a little flirty. This will kind of let him know that you're outgoing and interested. If you show that you're open to talking to him, maybe he will be less nervous about asking you out or becoming more flirty.

Vanessa J.