6 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

9 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

10 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Where in the world?

In my writing class at school, we were talking about places. I was partnered with my crush (yes!). I started talking about all of the places I...

cute and sweet...

by ash4eva on 7/26/2012 7:59:32 PM

that's pretty cute! Laughing

by glpinkygirl77 on 4/4/2011 9:20:21 PM

Awwwww.... it's soooooo cute!

by lexi1010 on 3/6/2011 6:26:10 PM

AWWW! So~ ROMANTIC! ♥♥

by Cen on 1/29/2011 8:30:07 PM

Awwww that's so cute!

by Tinkerella13 on 1/18/2011 10:09:54 PM

Awe

by Butterfingerz on 1/17/2011 11:35:56 PM

awwwww! how sweet! if u need advice on friendships, just post on my page! i swear 2 answer!!

by emw512 on 1/2/2011 3:11:51 PM

talk about a cute pick-up line

by jesusfreaksaroundme on 1/2/2011 12:03:36 AM

awwwwww that is so romantic <3

by spontaneousorange on 1/1/2011 10:06:27 AM

so cute!

by AvaAva23 on 12/26/2010 2:17:16 PM

so cute!

by AvaAva23 on 12/26/2010 2:16:51 PM

Wow... Everythime i read these i smile.. Its just soo adorable!

by softballsingingstar on 12/25/2010 3:27:04 PM

mod mod
i know this i weird but a lot off times when i see my crush in the hallway he turns his head a looks at me but doesn't smile. also during a class we have together when were close and catch each others eye we just kind of stand there looking at each other for a while. i don't know what to say when this happens or if i should say anything at all. also does this mean he likes me or just like to stare at me.

Hey chickie,

Hmm... not sure what this means, but this is your opportunity to totally flirt with him! Instead of awkwardly staring at each other in the hallway, smile warmly and say Hello. In class, instead of awkwardly catching each other's eye, give him a subtle smile and then get back to your work. It'll give him the hint that you're crushin' and also cut the tension of a bland stare across the room Smile

Lauren C.

by hannah15 on 12/25/2010 2:57:57 PM

awww that is so cute!!

by emmaangel364 on 12/21/2010 8:47:57 PM

awww how cute and totally unexpected Smile)

by jonasbrothergirl63 on 12/19/2010 10:27:15 AM

omg, so sweet wish the same thing happened to me!

by fun stuff on 12/17/2010 7:31:02 AM

MOD MOD
i like this guy that one of my friends is really good friends with and since he is not in my class i hardly ever talk to him and so my gal pal who is close to him is gonna kinda bring up the subject of me and see if he says anything intresting. is it creepy or not okay that i am allowing her or do this?

Hey girl, it's totally OK. Trust me, girls do it all the time. It's a great way to use your resources!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dance_party!_:) on 12/7/2010 10:17:36 PM

mod mod

Alyssa B.

by hannah15 on 12/7/2010 5:17:34 PM

MOD - so theres this guy I like - a lot. He is always friendly and talks to me a lot. How do I find out if he likes me or not without dropping too many clues that i like him? Also a few days ago his best friend that pretty much sticks to his side was saying that me and the guy were in love. sorry about the randomness, but do you think that may be a hint that he likes me?

Hey girl, It sounds like that could be a hint!  You should def read this:

http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's helped me read guys soo much better!

Marie H.

by sayaka28 on 12/6/2010 9:56:21 PM

OMG I WOULDA DIED IF MY CRUSH SAID THAT TO ME!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

by Eve13 on 12/6/2010 9:55:04 PM

Hmmf. I wanna guy like thatt. Lol LUCKYYYY!! ;D

by lexipurple on 12/5/2010 9:59:35 PM

What a doll! I would die if my crush said that to me!

by Jovi88 on 12/5/2010 3:08:19 PM

awww luckster!

by dancer4eva11 on 12/4/2010 4:21:42 PM

AWWW!

by Twilighter134 on 12/4/2010 11:50:42 AM

if my crush said that to me i would be speacheless haha Tong

by ljlove on 12/4/2010 11:19:23 AM

so i wonder if a lil' somethin happened r ya guys just friends or a couple

by kaylagirl898 on 12/4/2010 9:35:57 AM

Awww that would be soo sweet!!!!!

by lollypopp629 on 12/1/2010 10:17:37 PM

omg ok so my crush was home sick today and he texts me after school and I ask him how he's feeling and he says he's coming to school because he didn't have anyone to talk to or make fun of and I said "Oh yeah I bet you just wanna see me ha jk" and he says "well Duh thats the only reason why I want to go back to schooSmile"

by Snermis on 12/1/2010 5:03:26 PM

THAT IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! check out my profile!

by balletchic on 12/1/2010 1:07:09 PM

I am soooooo jealous of your crush!!!
I wish my crush would do that!!!
And as everyone else is saying allready....
AWWWWWWWWWWWW

by squidney59 on 12/1/2010 12:56:48 AM

That's a pretty awesome remark he said! It was unexpected, and right on time. That kind of stuff makes my day! =)

by rhcpgrl4eva627dh on 11/30/2010 10:23:25 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!! ok so i've been so confuzed. My crush liked me and my bff alissa. We told him we both liked him back. But we didn't ell him at the same time. Any way, he flirted with us like crazy and was a total sweeetheart! Just recently he told us he didn't like either of us. (everyone was expecting for him to chose between us.) Now at recess he calls me loser trying to get me to chase him. I can tell cuz he does the sign with his fingers and runs away. Does he like me? If so why did he lie?

Hey girl, I'm not sure why he has acted the way he has.  It could be because he was confused about his feelings.  But the way that he treated you was immature.  You can continue to be friendly to him and hope he goes back to being friendly, too.  If he doesn't, it might be time to move on to someone who treats you right.  xoxo

Marie H.

by rockchic99 on 11/29/2010 8:32:28 PM

Help!! So a week ago me and my boyfriend were going to break up because he was stressed and there was stuff going on but then he invited me to his house! so, i figured everything was worked out and then a couple days later after thanksgiving break at school i noticed that he was acting wierd, i dont know what to do and i think he might break up with me, but i think....that i might....love...him. And to let you know i went back to him after he broke up with me once before.
Marie H.

by xcbabe814 on 11/29/2010 7:11:38 PM

Adorable!!!!!! i'm envious! MOD MOD MOD MOD ok, so! There is this guy in my social studies class, and he sits right behind me and I think he likes me. I used to like him, like last month, but you know. Things change! ;) anyways! I think he likes me, but how do I found out? Help me??

Hey girl, It's always hard to know for sure - the only way is to ask!  But if you're not comfortable with that, there are other signs.  I would check out this article:  http://www.girlslife.com/post/2009/09/16/advice-love-crush-dating.aspx.  It's helped me read guys so much better!  Smile

Marie H.

by gleegeek on 11/29/2010 6:04:51 PM

that is SO cute

by Maddyrox92 on 11/29/2010 5:53:26 PM

OMG!! I wrote that!! That is ttly sweet!! I was soooo happy!!!

by Greenday299 on 11/29/2010 4:20:15 PM

SO SWEET lol (thats probably why its under the sweetie lol)

by yankeedoodle on 11/28/2010 7:01:41 PM

Wow! I bet you didn't expect that <3 SO cute!

by chibear2 on 11/28/2010 6:04:12 PM

That`s cute. LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY!!!!!

by happydays!:-) on 11/28/2010 4:54:49 PM

Awwwww thats so sweet. I should ask my crush that the next time we talk. I am not sure if we would work though. He is a sophmore and I am a freshman. He jokes around with me and maybe he does. He calls me a stalker when ever I go to sit by him like at Navy Pier we went for Drama Club before we went to see the Lion King the Musical and we were eating and I was going to sit next to him and he called me a stalker as a joke. I really like him not sure if he likes me or not. But he also jokes with me because he told me one day that he killed tinkerbell. I got upset and was like u killed tinkerbell cause I love tinkerbell.

by musiclover95 on 11/27/2010 11:40:59 PM

awww its so cheesey it's cute!

by dottie5 on 11/27/2010 11:08:04 PM

That's REALLY CUTE!

Guys should stop having their friends get in the way of their relashionships cause I dated one guy and he broke up with me the next day and then his BFF asked me out and I said yes cause I liked him and he broke up with me the next day cause of his friends and his BFF (who I dated) told him to too and other friends! They don't count as BF's but they still hurt me. Both of them, and I don't even know if the second guy likes me still!?!?!?

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 11/27/2010 10:03:32 PM

awwwwwwwww how cute!

by DanceFreak99 on 11/27/2010 8:58:59 PM

awwww my crush decided to go out with some popular girl who was so desperate but he's nice so he went with her. i wish i had a crush who liked me back!!!

by Crush99 on 11/27/2010 8:32:19 PM

haha that's a pretty lame pick up line, but cute. xD

by WRITE LOVE ON MY ARMS on 11/27/2010 8:08:07 PM

oh my gosh! jealous!!! that is so sweet!

by gleegeek on 11/27/2010 7:58:46 PM

Can someone give me some advice?? People tell me all the time that im so gorgous and smart and athletic and all this stuuf but i cant get a bf!! Our winter dance is coming up and i dont want to be a lonely loser! what can i do???

by bucvolleyball16 on 11/27/2010 7:46:02 PM

aww how sweet

by Isael1999 on 11/27/2010 4:39:35 PM

I wish guys would come to this website look at these and finnally realize what girls like to hear!

by bff61 on 11/27/2010 2:39:44 PM

HELP!!

Theres this boy I like and we have Gym together so we get to hang out. But he's so much better at stuff then I am! He speaks germen, got a part in the school play, in all the honors classes, and can play the guitar. I can't speak any language besides English, I didn't even make the chorus for the play, I'm only in 2 honors classes and I can't play anything! The only thing I'm good at that he isn't is gym.
Plus I don't know if he even likes me! He talks to me in the hall, when I'm at my locker he says my name and waves to me, and we share a lot in common but I'm worried he only likes me as a friend.
HELP PLEASE!!

by emmyie11 on 11/27/2010 2:29:43 PM

aaaww! thats so cute(: i have a story kind of like that...so i got my phone taken away so my friend was texting my bf and she asked if he wished that he was talking to me, and he said "no, i wish i was with her" Smile it made me so happy! i hope everything works out w/ you and this guy!

by xcbabe814 on 11/27/2010 2:19:47 PM

awww but bring him to good places not a corner and stuff
trust me
i know exactly what happens

happened to me almost

by cre8tive_2114 on 11/27/2010 1:27:48 PM

aw your so lucky

by katykat3000 on 11/27/2010 1:20:20 PM

that's so sweet a guy said that to me once but i didn't like him but it was still really sweet lol i hope a relationship blooms from that little sweet thing Smile

by Kristin95 on 11/27/2010 1:12:53 PM

That's so sweet!

by kikidee12 on 11/27/2010 12:13:05 PM

that's so sweet!

by dogobsessedprincess on 11/27/2010 12:09:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
So theres this guy, and I liked him for like, a year, and we were really good friends. Anyway, we went out for 2 months last year, then he broke up with me. I tried to get over him, but here I am, almost half a year later, and I still REALLY like him. My friend encouraged me to send him a message on facebook and I did. We talked back and fourth for a while, but then he stopped responding. I have NO idea what to do. Im to afraid to talk to him at school because Its been so long since we talked and hes friends with my ex friend so Im afraid theyll make fun of me..
HELP!

Hey girl,

Since you're broken up, I think the best thing to do to try to move on, unless he initiates talking to you. In that case, I would try to rekindle your friendship before looking at him as a crush. I wouldn't start ignoring him or anything, but don't check his Facebook and try not to think about him. I would try to spend a lot of time with your girl friends doing things that don't relate to guys, like watching chick flicks or doing manicures. Maybe you can try to get yourself on the lookout for a new crush that will help you forget your ex.

Vanessa J.

by boutselid on 11/27/2010 11:28:00 AM

SO SWEET!
COME TO MY PROFILE!

by katiekakes8 on 11/27/2010 11:10:53 AM

awwwww

by soccerbabe3 on 11/27/2010 10:59:04 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
HI! I can't tell if this guy likes me. He lets me wear his necklece which is something couples typically do at our school. We talk and laugh alot when we get the chance and everyone always says we should go out. But he never talks about anything like that...and if his friends are around he ignores me. I always catch him looking at me but I can't tell if its because I'm looking for him too?...hes really thoughtful though like I told him I had a test I was worried about and he walked me to class and yelled good luck....what do you think?

Hey girl,

I'm not sure, but to me it sounds like he likes you, but he's a little shy. Maybe he's afraid of talking to you in front of his friends or saying anything to you about liking you because he isn't sure how you'll react. For now, I would just continue to be his friend and maybe be a little flirty. This will kind of let him know that you're outgoing and interested. If you show that you're open to talking to him, maybe he will be less nervous about asking you out or becoming more flirty.

Vanessa J.

by rmr16 on 11/27/2010 10:46:26 AM

That's so cute!! I literally said "aawww" outloud when I read this!! Smile

by Julia218 on 11/27/2010 10:12:19 AM

Awwwwww. He defenitly likes you!

by Dreamer021 on 11/27/2010 9:27:38 AM

oh that is so sweet!

by mknisely on 11/27/2010 9:09:57 AM

MOD: this boy has liked me for ten months, but I found out he liked me eight months ago. So anyways I like him back. He's always staring at me, and he smiles sometimes. And at the dance, during the slow song he walked up right behind me, and my friends were saying "Turn around", but for some reason I didn't and then my friends said my crush was right there. After that I saw him sitting on the stage and he was looking at the ground, and he looked upset.... And then later in the dance me and him talked a little, but...... All he said to me was "I kno ur brother. Can u get him plz?!" and his eyes were open so wide. Whenever i talk to him he gets all excited. But, my friend Kate noticed that after we walked away, she looked back, and saw my crushes friend yelling at my crush, and my crush was blushing and staring at me. Soo my crush is really really shy, but with me only. And I really wanna talk to him again, and wenever I try to talk, 1 of his friends walk over',

It sounds like he's nervous about what to say to you and kind of
froze up at the dance. Maybe he was planning on asking you to dance but
chickened out at the last minute. I would try to talk to him about
something really casual. Since he's always around his friends, it might
not work out if you always wait for them to go away. Bring up a topic
that all of you could talk about together. You could say something
about school or ask how their Thanksgiving breaks were or something
like that. Once you get used to having casual conversations, it might
be easier for him to open up to you a little bit.

Also - I noticed that you posted this multiple times. We have to approve all comments, so they don't show up on the site right away. You only need to post your question once - it will get answered. Smile

Vanessa J.

by heartflowers on 11/27/2010 8:33:25 AM

I wish my crush would say that...it is so sweet!!

by topchef88 on 11/27/2010 8:28:55 AM

awwwww....

by orangeache on 11/27/2010 8:07:03 AM

Aww how sweet
VISIT FASHION_FREAK<3'S PROFILE! BEST THING EVER!! ASK QUESTIONS AND THEY WILL, WE MEAN ALWAYS WILL, BE ANSWERED! Questions on beauty, boys, style, fashion, trends, anything! We also have weekly updates on trends and everything! Visit soon!
Xoxo JO!