Bridget M.

is modding

10 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

13 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

14 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

I want to hurt myself

I can't stop thinking about wanting to cut and committing suicide. Last year I was a cutter and I tried to commit suicide and I...

i get in some hard bumps sometimes too, and i always think to myself..."in a while, this will all be over, and it will just be a healed scar...just a memory."

by lijbsinger on 11/26/2010 10:53:54 PM

it is tough i used to have a friend who felt that same way but she got over it because she did something that got it off her mind and it was playing soccer. You should try doing sports are hanging out with your friends it really helps.

by Chripa on 11/26/2010 10:35:45 PM

I'm gonna tell you what my best friend told me in May (sometime around May) when I was telling her about wanting to cut myself the night before. Killing yourself is not going to solve anyone's problems. Hurting yourself won't solve your problems. Find an adult you trust ASAP and tell them you are having those feelings, you may be suffering from clinical depression. As bad as you may feel there is help out there. I remember my experence of wanting to hurt myself all too well. I had told my friend and started crying at lunch. I went to the nurses office and cried for the next hour. Another thing to remember is that everyone will get depressed to some degree at some point in their life so remember this quote "Depression happens, suicide doesn't have to." I hope you get help soon and remember how many people in your life love you for who you are and don't want to lose you.

by agforme95 on 11/26/2010 10:15:12 PM

I know how you feel. And you've probably heard this many times but it WILL get better. Cutting and self-hurting are serious problems that you need to talk to your counselor about. You do not want to have that eat away your life-- you have TONS of fun events to look forward to in the future! If you don't feel comfortable telling an adult, many people on places such as sixbillionsecrets and formspring can help you.

stay strong, you'll be in my prayers <3

by r3animated on 11/26/2010 9:33:40 PM

i used to be like that. the first time was last summer, and i got over it, and then about a month ago, i fell back into the habit. i am better now. you are in my prayers.

by spunkygirl03 on 11/26/2010 8:47:22 PM

you know in the past ive done the same thing...yes ive gotten help and i havent done it since like some people said tommorrow is a new day...look foward to it

by lexiswift13 on 11/26/2010 4:48:01 PM

Be smart!! remember that even though right now your life doesn't seem bareable, if you end it now, you will NEVER have a second chance, it will all be gone FOREVER. If something happened to make you this way, you NEED to tell someone no matter how hard it will be, I understand, I've been there. Even if you don't know why you feel this way, you can only find out if you talk about it, what doesnt kill you makes you stronger. Look at all the comments, your not alone, people care about you!! love, Lindsey

by linlybabygirl on 11/26/2010 4:35:42 PM

Girl, I'm glad you understand that this is a serious matter and you are seeking help. With the help of friends, family, and trusted adults you can get all the help that you need and save your life. Committing suicide is never the answer to anyone's problems. You still have your whole life ahead of you, and this is just a bump in the road, this will not take over your whole life. There are always ups and downs in life, but realizing that suicide is never the answer is the first step to getting the help you need. Good luck girlie♥ Elizabeth P.

by michipie205 on 11/26/2010 3:53:19 PM

wow... i am really sorry for you.

REMEMBER: Tomorrow is a NEW DAY!!!! (NOTE: Another reason to keep living! Smile )

by hailbop16 on 11/26/2010 3:12:01 PM

Hey girls!
If anyone wants advice from a girl their age dealing with the same day-to-day things, leave a comment on my profile, and i'll get back to you asap.
Whether you want advice from holiday shopping, to guys, =family, friends, sports, weight, school, or anythins, comment on my profile!

If you a question regarding weight, ask your doctor! NOT a girl your own age! Thanks girlies!

Elizabeth P.