1 HOURS AGO It is never too soon to start thinking about fall fashion! Here are some of our favs: #GLStyle http://t.co/ur0KcH2S0v

2 HOURS AGO #Quiz: Is you friend a real friend? http://t.co/KiJFbS0la7

3 HOURS AGO Excited to be back at school? Show off your new nerdy nails that girls will die for! http://t.co/HljuRfVyHY

COMMENTS

I want to hurt myself

I can't stop thinking about wanting to cut and committing suicide. Last year I was a cutter and I tried to commit suicide and I...

Girl, this is a serious issue. Honestly, when a person gets to that point, they need other's help and love. And please don't think that committing suicide will end your problems. It's actually the most selfish thing a person can do because it causes a lifetime of emotional distress for your loved ones. So be brave and tell your mom. Moms are good at not judging. Smile

by Browniej12 on 11/26/2010 1:16:13 PM

im back. Like i said U HAVE ALOT 2 LIVE 4. dont kill urself .talk to your mom, dad, or any trusted adult. I hope this helps save your life.
best wishes,
nirvana fan.

by nirvana fan on 11/26/2010 1:08:22 PM

Girl, you have SO,SO,SO much to live for. Talk to your mom, dad,or teacher. I hope this helps or saves your life.

best wishes

by nirvana fan on 11/26/2010 12:52:52 PM

Honey. . . You should get some serious help. Don't tell a friend, please DON'T. They will tell other people and then its just worse.

Katie

by Cupcake1999 on 11/26/2010 12:12:01 PM

I know how you feel. I'm the same. But wouldn't you miss all your friends and family? That's what I think of before I start having the horrible thoughts.

by 1willynilly1 on 11/26/2010 11:58:50 AM

Hey girl.
Everybody has these days, where it seems as if the nothing goes your way. This is extreme though, so seriously think about these consequences. As another comment states, You were put on this Earth for a reason. You are unique, beautiful, intelligent. People love and care for you, even if you don't think so- it's all true. Please don't give up. Talk to someone you really trust and tell them why you even considered this. I bet they will help you solve those problems. It may seem like a big hassle & you may just want it to end, but trust me, it will be worth it.
Good luck (:

by Prettyinpinkox on 11/26/2010 11:55:33 AM

Ill pray for you. Just because times are hard now just remember you WERE put on this earth for a reason and there will be something coming your way weather its tomarrow or ten years from now. Its coming

by bff61 on 11/26/2010 11:27:32 AM

Hey girls!
This is a club made for all of you that have mental/emotional health issues! So if you if you have mental/emotional health issues then comment or ask a question….. whatever you want. Smile Have a GREAT day!! Smile

by Club Tough Stuff on 11/26/2010 10:09:39 AM

You are so amazing and strong to be able to tell someone about this. You're in my prayers.
Love ya,