7 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

10 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

11 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Pumpkin ice cream pie

Searching for the perfect holiday dessert? Look no further than this ever-so-easy pie.

want to make it now and then wacth a movie
it looks so yummy

by juliarocks38 on 1/16/2011 6:14:56 PM

Is it okay to leave out some of the spices (like ginger), cuz i don't have some of them?

Hey girlie! If you don't have some of the spices for the recipe than you can look up spice substitutions by typing in "SPICE SUBSTITUTIONS" in Google. The first link should be a spice substitution chart which should help when you can't seem to find that particular spice.
Jessica W.

by AngelDaemen on 12/27/2010 10:47:03 AM

that looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good.YUM!

by troyfamily on 12/4/2010 12:01:26 AM

♫♥♫♥♫♥♫♥NEED ADVICE RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW?♥♫♥♫♥♫♥♫

Hey Hey Girlies! Need advice? See that little search bar up there? Type in, xZOEYx and you'll have awesome advice in no time! If it's SUPER important put a ton of !!!!!!!!! in front of it. I will answer on YOUR profile. If your profile isn't visible to me, then I'll answer on MY profile! I will NOT take longer then ONE day to respond. I'm not even going to go into detail about how many things I've been through... Trust me, if I needed advice, I'd ask me too. LoLz, my profile is UP and RUNNING (FINALLY right?) I'm online RIGHT NOW so now's the time!

♫Peace♥Love♥Zoey♫

by xZOEYx on 11/24/2010 4:42:37 PM

yum im def going to make this this year!!

Smile hey girlies Smile
Comment on my profile to tell me your fave beauty products and your fave accessories
~Thanks Smile <33

by frogtastic on 11/24/2010 2:47:13 AM

Oh I thought it was made with pumpkin ice cream... Lol I think that would be tastey.

by CupCakers3 on 11/23/2010 9:19:10 PM

yummmmmmy!
comment on my profile

by Photochickie on 11/23/2010 6:59:08 PM

MOD MOD MOD! what is "modding"?

Hey girlie, modding means which mod is online. Right now I'm modding because i'm the mod online to answer your questions.

Lauren T.

by nessie on 11/23/2010 6:02:59 PM

this looks really good! but i can't have it because my sisters are allergic to all nuts. Frown

HEY CHICAS! NEED HELP? DON'T FRET. JUST COME TO MY PROFILE! I GIVE TIPS AND ADVICE ON MORE TOPICS THEN YOU CAN IMAGINE!

-BOYS
-WORKOUT TIPS
-EATING RIGHT
-RECIPES
-CRAFTS
-AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

LOTS of luv,
-KATIE, an expert giver of advice for girls

by katiekakes8 on 11/23/2010 2:56:12 PM