12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

14 HOURS AGO Still a few hours left of #BlackFriday, and we're stocking up. What deals did you get today?

15 HOURS AGO 5 ways to deal when you're feeling down: r

Say the right thing at Thanksgiving dinner

Cat got your tongue? GL is here to help you join the conversation, Turkey Day-style.

This 6th grader that rides my bus likes me, but i dont like him back(im in 8th grade) i still wanna b friends with him but im annoyed bcuz he wont leave me alone! hes continuosly texting me and messaging me on facebook! i tried ignoring his text like o wasnt here but he kept textin me! wat do i do????

Hey girlie, tell him that you like him as a friends, but it bothers you when he talks to you so much. You need a break.

Lauren T.

by selgomez1997 on 11/24/2010 10:59:31 PM

This year I have 15 people coming to my house. Luckily, they are all so open and easy to talk to. But, I noticed that one thing to talk about over the table is what the chemical in the turkey is that makes us so tired! Also, it has been medically proven that yawning is contagious. So, after eating the turkey, we take notice of who yawns and when they do it. It's so much fun!!

by GLluvr123 on 11/24/2010 9:38:29 PM

hey mod i was wondering do u guys still send out those text messages? like the ones at cuz i signed up 4 those a lot but nvr got any...

Hey girly! I'll have to check on this... I'm not positive.

Becca G.

by ankitsa124 on 11/24/2010 7:45:33 PM

That really helps! Thanks.

by grace2985 on 11/24/2010 5:14:21 PM

lucky for me my family isn't hard to talk to! My school took the whole week off i am soooo happy to get some extra hours of sleep, finally! 8)

by cookie08 on 11/24/2010 3:32:42 PM

okay, this might sound weird, but my brothers new girlfriend is coming over for thanksgiving. i don't know what she is like, and i want to make a good impression. what should i say? 'Frown

by missbuttercup10 on 11/24/2010 3:21:11 PM

well my family likes to make jokes or tell something that happened that was funny past thanksgivings

by emmybear44 on 11/24/2010 1:47:30 PM

I always talk WAY 2 much with the fam at gatherings, so this is a big help!

by jasper1130 on 11/24/2010 1:18:43 PM

omg ! ther ur family they love u for u ! b who yourself! just polite ! i highly doubt that anyone will judge you ! ♥

by seagrl11 on 11/24/2010 11:22:34 AM

first comment? :o

by dramaqueenla6 on 11/24/2010 7:46:24 AM

As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!