10 HOURS AGO Yes, you CAN stop biting your nails. Here's how:

11 HOURS AGO What's better than boots? (Hint: Nothing):

12 HOURS AGO 5 reasons you should join theatre right now:

HoliDate movies

Cozy up with your cutie with one of these heartwarming holiday flicks.

Need Advice?? Then Ask me Smile

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:47:59 PM

elf is so funny

by squidney2 on 12/11/2011 12:13:09 PM

Christmas Vacation?? LOL i wouldnt pick that movie to watch with my bf, but i guess i could run the choice by him haha Smile

by mac1255 on 12/5/2010 1:02:13 PM

@Toby1 actually elf would score points with romance and comedy because he falls in love with that girl and i think their relationship is good because it's more sweet than hot. Smile

by xfobrocksx on 12/2/2010 8:56:51 PM

oh my goodness! while you were sleeping and elf are two of FAVORITE movies EVER!!!

by countrygurlie on 12/1/2010 6:56:08 PM

Elf really date no

by Toby1 on 12/1/2010 4:29:40 PM

ive seen the holiday, elf, and while you were sleeping, they are all pretty good

by dogluver82 on 11/29/2010 10:59:52 PM

Hey everyone come check it out my club Music's #1 Fans,where all girls can come 2 talk all about MUSIC or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if u have a question ask me on my personal profile Laughing thx

The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/29/2010 7:48:38 PM

I Love The Holiday!!!

by skichick95 on 11/29/2010 12:47:01 PM

Haha thats coincidental me and my mom just rented and watched The Holiday this week before I saw this article! It was really great and I reccomend seeing it! Except only if your over at least like eleven maybe!

by bonbon7810 on 11/28/2010 7:27:22 PM

Which school sport are you most likely to try out for?

How do *you* make wishes come true? CLICK HERE to find out—and check out a star-studded new series!

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!