11 HOURS AGO The struggle is real: http://t.co/c3PaaxQXz6 pic.twitter.com/P30hPIVd6p

12 HOURS AGO #Exclusive: #BUNKD and #Jessie star @TheKaranBrar spills on Ravi's journey in the new show: http://t.co/TMv3GT5giO pic.twitter.com/cDf2QU8TXE

13 HOURS AGO This duet is giving us LIFE! @HaileeSteinfeld & @ShawnMendes šŸ˜:http://t.co/B2ySsZKy7yypic.twitter.com/XBPJ5kkkbZZ

COMMENTS

HoliDate movies

Cozy up with your cutie with one of these heartwarming holiday flicks.

Need Advice?? Then Ask me Smile

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:47:59 PM

elf is so funny

by squidney2 on 12/11/2011 12:13:09 PM

Christmas Vacation?? LOL i wouldnt pick that movie to watch with my bf, but i guess i could run the choice by him haha Smile

by mac1255 on 12/5/2010 1:02:13 PM

@Toby1 actually elf would score points with romance and comedy because he falls in love with that girl and i think their relationship is good because it's more sweet than hot. Smile

by xfobrocksx on 12/2/2010 8:56:51 PM

oh my goodness! while you were sleeping and elf are two of FAVORITE movies EVER!!!

by countrygurlie on 12/1/2010 6:56:08 PM

Elf really date no

by Toby1 on 12/1/2010 4:29:40 PM

ive seen the holiday, elf, and while you were sleeping, they are all pretty good

by dogluver82 on 11/29/2010 10:59:52 PM

Hey everyone come check it out my club Music's #1 Fans,where all girls can come 2 talk all about MUSIC or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if u have a question ask me on my personal profile Laughing thx

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/29/2010 7:48:38 PM

I Love The Holiday!!!

by skichick95 on 11/29/2010 12:47:01 PM

Haha thats coincidental me and my mom just rented and watched The Holiday this week before I saw this article! It was really great and I reccomend seeing it! Except only if your over at least like eleven maybe!

by bonbon7810 on 11/28/2010 7:27:22 PM

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

CLICK HERE to check out the new special-edition issue from R5's Rydel Lynch and enter for a chance to meet her!

Calling all fashionistas! Could *you* be NFL's next Star Stylist?

Hey, fashionable football fans! We want *you* to show off your sporty styling skills in NFL's Star Stylist challenge. 32 finalists (one for each team!) will compete for their chance to be featured in GL and win tix to the game of their choice.

CLICK HERE to enter!