1 HOURS AGO Traveling this #MemorialDayWeekend? Here's how to pack *perfectly* for any weekend getaway! http://t.co/v5vOG0nFbT

2 HOURS AGO RT @Zendaya: I'm sorry yall...I've been on school lockdown...gotta graduatešŸ˜˜

2 HOURS AGO RT @grace_phipps: I'm thinking about changing my Twitter log line to: "it's not that I'm spoiled, it's just that I'm a pretty pretty princeā€¦

COMMENTS

HoliDate movies

Cozy up with your cutie with one of these heartwarming holiday flicks.

Need Advice?? Then Ask me Smile

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:47:59 PM

elf is so funny

by squidney2 on 12/11/2011 12:13:09 PM

Christmas Vacation?? LOL i wouldnt pick that movie to watch with my bf, but i guess i could run the choice by him haha Smile

by mac1255 on 12/5/2010 1:02:13 PM

@Toby1 actually elf would score points with romance and comedy because he falls in love with that girl and i think their relationship is good because it's more sweet than hot. Smile

by xfobrocksx on 12/2/2010 8:56:51 PM

oh my goodness! while you were sleeping and elf are two of FAVORITE movies EVER!!!

by countrygurlie on 12/1/2010 6:56:08 PM

Elf really date no

by Toby1 on 12/1/2010 4:29:40 PM

ive seen the holiday, elf, and while you were sleeping, they are all pretty good

by dogluver82 on 11/29/2010 10:59:52 PM

Hey everyone come check it out my club Music's #1 Fans,where all girls can come 2 talk all about MUSIC or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if u have a question ask me on my personal profile Laughing thx

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/29/2010 7:48:38 PM

I Love The Holiday!!!

by skichick95 on 11/29/2010 12:47:01 PM

Haha thats coincidental me and my mom just rented and watched The Holiday this week before I saw this article! It was really great and I reccomend seeing it! Except only if your over at least like eleven maybe!

by bonbon7810 on 11/28/2010 7:27:22 PM

Summer is almost here, which means pool weather is right around the corner! When you lounge poolside what will you be rockinā€™?

Win it: Splash into summer with *free* books every day this June!

So. Many. Reads. To. Win.

GL's Beach Blanket Book Club is backā€”and we've got over 51 books for you to score this month! CLICK HERE to check 'em out.