16 HOURS AGO QUIZ! How confident are you? http://t.co/DECUaJcD21 pic.twitter.com/qw1aemhvcv

17 HOURS AGO Wondering why things are feeling weird within your crew, Virgo? It's written in the stars: http://t.co/ka1pd6zf9N

18 HOURS AGO Still hungry? 11 ways to revamp your snacks and stay feeling full longer: http://t.co/VwUAMQaIcx pic.twitter.com/3o9p3Gawvb

COMMENTS

HoliDate movies

Cozy up with your cutie with one of these heartwarming holiday flicks.

Need Advice?? Then Ask me Smile

Hey Girls! It's KitKat10101010 Back from a long break! Im ready to help girls again with advice! U can post a question on my profile about anything! I can help with anything even, friends,boys,makeup,fashion, and especially DANCE (any style)!!! So please leave me a question and I'll answer ASAP

by KitKat10101010 on 1/3/2012 2:47:59 PM

elf is so funny

by squidney2 on 12/11/2011 12:13:09 PM

Christmas Vacation?? LOL i wouldnt pick that movie to watch with my bf, but i guess i could run the choice by him haha Smile

by mac1255 on 12/5/2010 1:02:13 PM

@Toby1 actually elf would score points with romance and comedy because he falls in love with that girl and i think their relationship is good because it's more sweet than hot. Smile

by xfobrocksx on 12/2/2010 8:56:51 PM

oh my goodness! while you were sleeping and elf are two of FAVORITE movies EVER!!!

by countrygurlie on 12/1/2010 6:56:08 PM

Elf really date no

by Toby1 on 12/1/2010 4:29:40 PM

ive seen the holiday, elf, and while you were sleeping, they are all pretty good

by dogluver82 on 11/29/2010 10:59:52 PM

Hey everyone come check it out my club Music's #1 Fans,where all girls can come 2 talk all about MUSIC or/and come check out my personal profile Princess Keziyah.I also give fashion advice so if u have a question ask me on my personal profile Laughing thx

Luv,
The Prez/Keziyah Laughing

by Music's #1 Fans on 11/29/2010 7:48:38 PM

I Love The Holiday!!!

by skichick95 on 11/29/2010 12:47:01 PM

Haha thats coincidental me and my mom just rented and watched The Holiday this week before I saw this article! It was really great and I reccomend seeing it! Except only if your over at least like eleven maybe!

by bonbon7810 on 11/28/2010 7:27:22 PM

What does your bedroom look like?

Two sisters. One secret. CLICK HERE to see what happens when the silence is broken in the new novel Never Said.

Win VIP back-to-school swag with GL's Backstage Pass giveaway!

We rounded up the best back-to-school books and the most exciting new games—and you could win 'em all! Just CLICK HERE to enter.