1 HOURS AGO Learning disabilities—the dos and don'ts of telling people: http://t.co/J8jR77O5ux

13 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

16 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

COMMENTS

Get straight 'n' shiny hair like Taylor's

GL's got your how-to right here...

MODMODMOD hey i cant have bangs cause i have a weird thingy at the base of my part and it pops up and with bangs they get split do these fake bangs really look good? plz respond Smile

Hey girlie. I'm not sure what you mean.

Elizabeth P.

by fashiongirl21 on 1/7/2011 10:21:32 PM

Taylor Swift is my fave singer, and I love her hair, but I prefer her hair curly. It looked really pretty when it was curly, but she looks pretty with both those hair styles Smile

by I'mSuchaDaydreamer on 1/6/2011 3:36:24 PM

i dont like taylor or her hair straight. dont hate me, taylor lovers. im just telling my honest opinion.

by crazychicaincali on 1/5/2011 10:23:09 PM

My hair is extremely curlyand I would never straighten my hair permenately!

by Mallory meeks on 1/2/2011 10:44:55 PM

she pretty!!! can she ever do wrong in the world of fashion and looks????

by ppoppo on 12/30/2010 11:53:42 PM

I don't love Tay's hair straight

by baybeachgirl on 12/28/2010 10:32:15 AM

Hey mod!
I have curly hair, not tight tight curls, but lots of ringlets kinda like taylors. It takes forever to get it straight. I apply a heat protection straightining cream, and blow try with a round brush. Then I do the flat iron. I have to do small sections at a time, because if I don't it gets poufy. I love the way it looks straight, but are there any shortcuts to sleek hair? P.S. when my hair is straight, it is long, like past my chest.
Thanks!

Hey girlie, it sounds like the length of your hair is what's making it such a long process. You shouldn't cut it if you love your long hair, but there's not any shortcut either.

Lauren T.

by lolipopgirl098 on 12/18/2010 5:33:45 PM

omg....my hair is super straight but i totally want it super curly it looks rlly cute on meeeeeeSmile

by Surfergirl323 on 12/13/2010 7:33:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD...
okay so my hair is naturaly wavy and really pretty but somtimes it would be nice to have straight hair you know? but so anyways i have 2 straightners i bought the first one when i was in 4th grade (now im in 8th) and it worked for awhile not to much any more though.. and the other one i got this summer after i went to my friends house and i used her straightner and it worked amazingly but thats like the only time my hairs ever accualy straightend its like my hair is cursed! it just refuses to straighten ive used all of the creams and spray and every thing.... PLEASE HELP because i want it straight for one of my preformances this week soo yaSmile

Hey girlie. Ask your friend what brand her straightener is and then maybe save up to buy that one. Some straighteners are just better quality. Unfortunately, sometimes they can be pretty expensive. Until you have the money to buy a new one try this: Wash your hair, blow dry it straight (don't let it dry naturally), then separate it into different sections. First leave only a bit of hair down and pull the rest back into a pony tail holder. Then let more and more hair down as you continue to straighten pieces. This should work! It may take a bit of time, but it's worth it because your hair will look and feel amazing. Good luck. xoxo
Elizabeth P.

by facebooklover2007 on 12/10/2010 10:52:45 PM

i need serious help!!!!!!!! when i wanna streighten my hair... i have to have my hair dresser do it, because it never satys streight but then i would have to put it on 350 degreese... and when i do that... it burns my hands when i touch my hair... HELP IS NEEDED ASAP!!! Smile

by hayhunt on 12/8/2010 10:32:21 AM