36 MINUTES AGO When mom asks where the rest of the pumpkin pie went and you're like

2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! Are you sharing too much on social media?

3 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: What retro fashion trend should you try?

Get straight 'n' shiny hair like Taylor's

GL's got your how-to right here...

Hi, My hair is naturally wavy. (I get it from my real mom)I have tried asking my step-mom for a straitening Iron, because my wavy hair can get annoying, but she insists that it's strait. So she wont let me get a straitening iron, only curlers or curling irons. I have everything BUT the iron. is there any other way I can straiten my hair?

Hey girlie, you can try blow drying your hair straight with a blow dryer comb.
Paige T.

by Anney246 on 12/5/2010 9:40:36 PM

I totally luv Tay Swift's new look! She wanted to go a lil' bit out of her comfort zone and try something new. Her new style is fun, but shows her mature side.

by Art Crazy52 on 12/5/2010 12:11:57 AM

Hey please help me!!!!!
When I try to straighten my hair, it makes my hair all greasy and my parents hate it and won't let me use my straightner except for special occasions. How can I straighten my hair without making it greasy and stringy?
PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

by countrymusiclovermdg on 12/3/2010 5:44:35 PM

I was thinking about putting the instyler on my wish list. It's almost $100 and my parents are already buying me a new computer for christmas and if the instyler isnt good i dint want them to waste their money. do you know if it works??

by purplgirl15 on 12/1/2010 4:15:48 PM

Hey girly girls! If ya need a little bit O' advice? I can help ya
too shy
growing up
anywhere! <33 Love yas a bunch O' cheriOs! Tong

by jewlchic99 on 11/30/2010 9:05:58 PM

Hey Girlies,
Need advice?
i got it!
I have advice on--
*SPECIALIZE in boys !!
Just drop on my profile and i will respond asap!
Lots of Love---SAMMAYY =)

by jakeismywarewolf on 11/29/2010 7:55:47 PM

MODMODMOD! I started my period last month and haven't gotten mine for this month. What's wrong with me??

Hey chica! Lots of girls have irregular periods when they first start. And for some, it goes on as they get older too. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Becca G.

by Advice_Team on 11/28/2010 8:34:42 PM

Hey does anyone know if Instyler straightners are any good? Help.

by mehorses on 11/27/2010 5:02:33 PM

Her hair looked WAY better curly. What did she do?!?!?!?!

by mehorses on 11/27/2010 5:00:47 PM

She looks so...old. I loved her dreamy waves.

by cupcakegenius on 11/25/2010 9:38:52 PM

Instead of a headband, roll up a bright bandana and tie it around your head. Retro-cute!

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!