2 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

17 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What kind of shoe are you?

Get straight 'n' shiny hair like Taylor's

GL's got your how-to right here...

by AliceinWonderlandale on 11/24/2010 4:12:11 PM

I have really thick hair and I like to wear it to the side. That makes it thicker and my straigtner goes up to 25 but it does nothing no matter what. I need a really really good straightner. I have straightning shampoo but it still doesn't help. It's worst of all whenn I take a shower right before going to sleep please help I don't like my curly/wavy hair

by jose101 on 11/24/2010 4:04:28 PM

I like her hair curly better! Check out my profile!!!!!!!!!

by taylorswiftfan1236 on 11/24/2010 3:32:06 PM

Whatever way Taylor styles her way, it still looks gorgeous♥

by michipie205 on 11/24/2010 3:22:01 PM

I brought the amika: professional styler a few weeks ago, and i like it! Usually it takes time to straighten my sister's hair (about fifteen to thirty minutes), but now it only takes several minutes!

Taylor kind of looks like Halle Lidner from Death Note with that haircut, though.

by biskii on 11/24/2010 3:19:13 PM

Taylor can just about rock any hairdo she does, while curls look better, she rocks straight hair too. My hair looks exactly like hers does in the photo. My bangs are real though and I straighten my wavy hair. I have hazel eyes and bangs are the best! I also curl my hair sometimes. It's nice to alternate occaisonally ya know?

by MSBeachy on 11/24/2010 1:47:07 PM

I have a really ugly zit right above my dimpled chin and right below my bottom lip. What do I do? It hurts and stuff...anything to help? Thx in advance (: -Jo

by lilmizzjo on 11/24/2010 1:36:05 PM

It looks pretty on her. Different but I like it

by Sunshinee!Girl on 11/24/2010 1:27:43 PM

***Mod*** bff really liked this one guy Bob for almost a whole year. He finally started liking her back a few months ago. He told her that he loved her and he was really sweet and stuff. Now she says she doesn't like him anymore and the only reason she did like him was for the things he said.
I kinda like this boy now and I sorta want to go out with him or talk to him more. He always stares at me and fixes his hair and outfit whenever I walk by. We do flirt sometimes too. Is it ok to like him even though my bff use to?

by cocoa123 on 11/24/2010 1:23:08 PM

Hmmmm....I wonder about the straightener they recommended. I'm thinking about getting the InStyler. It has a built-in hairbrush, so it makes the process a lot faster and it's also only $100. It seems like a better alternative to two hot plates that are going to burn your hair and leave creases in it. What do you guys think?

by lilgirlkt on 11/24/2010 12:54:46 PM

Black & white is a classic combo—and the pair never goes out of style. What can you put together in your closet to fit this theme?
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!