2 HOURS AGO Which summer sport's got ya game? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/Ici50wNgla

5 HOURS AGO Tell us how you feel in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/6Q9EeXv0yg

5 HOURS AGO 5 fun fitness guru videos: http://t.co/ltFmHhPXLG

COMMENTS

Get straight 'n' shiny hair like Taylor's

GL's got your how-to right here...

did she permanently straighten he hair or just one time? i like her better with curly hair its her signature look and it represented that she wasn't afraid to be different.

by stylechic21 on 11/24/2010 12:36:36 PM

MOD MOD MOD PLEASE HELP ME THIS IS URGENT I THINK THAT MY BFF LIKES MY BGF AND I THINK THAT HE LIKES HER BACK THE PROBLEM IS I LIKE MY BGF WHAT FLIRTING TIPS CAN YOU GIVE ME PLEASE PLEASE HELP IM SO CONFUSED!!!

Hey Chica! Sorry to hear about all the drama.

Marly Z.

by pophotgirl101 on 11/24/2010 12:20:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD! Is there ANY way to get like a permanent way to keep your hair straight for month from the salons???? I have naturally wavy, thick hair thats black and I LOVE straight hair like Taylor Swifts! Is there ANY treatments?????? Katie

hey katie! Next time you go to the saolon to get your haircut, ask if if you can get a straightening treatment! There is a type of chemical they can use to keep your hair straight (kind of liek the opposite of a perm)!

Bridget R.

by Cupcake1999 on 11/24/2010 12:20:21 PM

i like her better with curly hair

by keri49 on 11/24/2010 11:13:18 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
There was this guy, jack. He was the first guy I ever really crushed hard on, and for a while he flirted with me like crazy. Then I realized, he did that to half the girls in my class. I didn't loose hope though. Then, I found out he was dating this really super nice, kind, and friendly girl named Olivia before school even stRted! That means he was half dating/flirting with half the girls in my class while dating Olivia.  I'm so mad and sad and I don't know why......help!

Hey girlie. It's normal to be upset because he was leading too many girls on at the same time. This was wrong. If you are close to Olivia, it would be the right thing to let her know what was going on! Honesty is the best policy. But if not, it's best to just cut your losses, and next time, choose the nice guys. They may be dorky, but they treat you the best : )

Elizabeth P.

by ivorykey96 on 11/24/2010 10:54:41 AM

I'm a freshman, in ALL advanced classes, and I'm Indian. My mom is SUPER strict on grades. Last year I had straight A's across the board but that was because I was in normal
Classes. Now I'm getting B's. I just had exams and I got b's on 3 of the exams. I know my mom will freak out. Idk what to do. She yelled at me when I got a b on a science test. I told her I did my best but she said I was a bad student.my life practically revolves around school though.

Hey girlie! First of all, take a deep breath. School can be extremely overwhelming especially when you are in all advanced classes. Over Thanksgiving Break, take a sheet of paper and write down how much time you spend a night on each class that you take. Break it down into sections. One that says time spent on homework assignments, one for studying for tests, and one for projects. Once you have all of the time you spend on school work written down, ask your mom if you can talk to her one-on-one about something that is really bothering you. Very Politely, show her the sheet. Tell her that practically all of your time goes towards doing well in school, and that you are truly putting in all the effort that you possibly could. Then tell her that you could either be the best in the class taking regular classes, or struggle with the hard classes, but still pull out a B in the first semester. Tell her that you like the challenge of taking hard classes because you know that you will become stronger and smarter in them. But, you need her support and assistance. Explain to her that you will keep doing your best, but it will not always result in straight A's. You are a young woman, and perfection is not an attainable goal. "Strive for excellence not perfection in all that you do." Hope this helps, girlie! If not, write back and we will think of something else!

Elizabeth P.

by ivorykey96 on 11/24/2010 10:29:58 AM

i'm soooo gonna try this on my hair.

HEY GIRLIES!
NEED ADVICE? DON'T FRET. JUST COME TO MY PROFILE!
I'LL ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS OF ALL TOPICS IMAGINABLE!

-BOYS
-SPORTS
-WEEKEND FUN
-PARTYS
-HOW TOs
-AND MUCH, MUCH MORE!

LOTS of luv,
KATIE, expert giver of advice for girls

by katiekakes8 on 11/24/2010 9:08:36 AM