7 HOURS AGO Hey fit chicks, say hello to your new favorite workout: http://t.co/GZ50ygVlNX

10 HOURS AGO Which character from @thegivermovie are you? Take the quiz and find out: http://t.co/V1rdFyMROQ

11 HOURS AGO The thigh gap thing has gone far enough #BodyPeace: http://t.co/9KEmVRd8uf

COMMENTS

Vote for the Next Big Thing

Pick the next winner of Radio Disney's hit show all week long

idk. im going with amber lily...

by greendancer818 on 12/1/2010 5:12:59 PM

Coco Jones or Kicking Daisies.

by tuggy on 11/27/2010 7:50:21 PM

MOD MOD
I auditioned for america's got talent and i'm really nervous any advice

Hey girl! Just stay confident! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Elizabeth P.

by Angel07 on 11/26/2010 6:21:24 AM

I like Matthew....No CoCo....I like them all!

by bamgirl101 on 11/25/2010 2:35:01 PM

Coco Jones. She sings the best.

by rosesong on 11/25/2010 9:31:06 AM

amber lily lives near me

by lipglosslady on 11/24/2010 10:41:03 PM

kicking daisies r not that innocent trust me ive meet them they live in my town, they r totally not like disney people they just want to go big time but they r rly good vote for them they rly love music

by OPTrocks on 11/24/2010 10:37:50 PM

coco jones i guess, shes one of them that can actually sing

by ValShmal98 on 11/24/2010 8:21:17 PM

ugh. they're all so...idk. they just all have that "im so innocent and have a great singing voice!" no, they all suck at lip syncing. that red head is one of the worst lip syncers
ive ever seen. sorry to be negative, but disney being good isn't true anymore.

by makeupmissy123 on 11/24/2010 8:15:27 PM

Kicking Daisies. I heard a song by them before on the radio before,and they were alright.

by tomboy2010 on 11/24/2010 8:06:31 PM