1 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 couch potatoes relax in a Shag plush beanbag from @Overstock: http://t.co/Q2OClFa0CZ

15 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

17 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

COMMENTS

Vote for the Next Big Thing

Pick the next winner of Radio Disney's hit show all week long

idk. im going with amber lily...

by greendancer818 on 12/1/2010 5:12:59 PM

Coco Jones or Kicking Daisies.

by tuggy on 11/27/2010 7:50:21 PM

MOD MOD
I auditioned for america's got talent and i'm really nervous any advice

Hey girl! Just stay confident! I'll cross my fingers for you!

Elizabeth P.

by Angel07 on 11/26/2010 6:21:24 AM

I like Matthew....No CoCo....I like them all!

by bamgirl101 on 11/25/2010 2:35:01 PM

Coco Jones. She sings the best.

by rosesong on 11/25/2010 9:31:06 AM

amber lily lives near me

by lipglosslady on 11/24/2010 10:41:03 PM

kicking daisies r not that innocent trust me ive meet them they live in my town, they r totally not like disney people they just want to go big time but they r rly good vote for them they rly love music

by OPTrocks on 11/24/2010 10:37:50 PM

coco jones i guess, shes one of them that can actually sing

by ValShmal98 on 11/24/2010 8:21:17 PM

ugh. they're all so...idk. they just all have that "im so innocent and have a great singing voice!" no, they all suck at lip syncing. that red head is one of the worst lip syncers
ive ever seen. sorry to be negative, but disney being good isn't true anymore.

by makeupmissy123 on 11/24/2010 8:15:27 PM

Kicking Daisies. I heard a song by them before on the radio before,and they were alright.

by tomboy2010 on 11/24/2010 8:06:31 PM

You catch your bestie cheating on a test. What do you do?

Looking for the perfect BTS book? CLICK HERE to check out a touching new novel from Karole Cozzo.

Sometimes, it's what's Never Said that matters most...

Twin sisters Annie and Sarah couldn't be more different. But when Annie reveals a terrible secret, Sarah may be the only one who can help.

CLICK HERE to find out what happens when the silence is broken in Never Said, a touching new novel from Carol Lynch Williams.