AN HOUR AGO Kill your period cravings with these healthy picks: http://t.co/AIbgSRKDNa

2 HOURS AGO 9 must-read books to binge on this weekend: http://t.co/wvZcj2xuJz

2 HOURS AGO Amp your everyday look with @AboutFacesDay's bubble braid tutorial on @Fanlala: http://t.co/3ZoRU8NHie

COMMENTS

Sweet dreams: How to get the wild one to sleep

The toddler you’re sitting tonight has enough energy for the both of you. You’ve handled her endless energy like a pro, but it’s getting dark...

If they're scared, try singing a song! Hint hint, my favorite things?

by beththebrave on 9/28/2011 2:35:23 PM

Hey Girlie,

Babysitting is so much fun, but a huge responsibility. It's good you are getting a ton of experience now. I didn't start babysitting until I was 12 years old. Talk to your parents about when they feel you are ready to babysit. I would definitely look into enrolling in a babysitting first aid or CPR class. Your local hospital or YMCA might offer classes. When you are ready to start babysitting, talk to your friends and family and let them know you are looking for families to babysit. Good Luck!

danielle d.

I am 10 years old, and I REALLY want to babysit. When I go to my relatives house, I always play with their kids and sort of babysit them while their mom does work. I was wondering, when will I be old enough to babysit, and where can I find a job?
danielle D.

by eemmais on 4/1/2011 10:18:38 AM

this is what i do with the kids..
1st she/he takes a bath and gets the pajamas on
2nd i'll bring a classic movie like snow white to fall asleep to
3rd i make some snacks
4th when she/he is getting tired we brush our teeth and then continue the movie
5th finally its asleep double check to make sure its fine for the kid

by money_machine on 2/26/2011 1:40:52 PM

Brilliant!

by Snoopy-Woodstock4ever on 2/6/2011 9:01:08 PM

I have tried this lots of times! I try to calm them but all he does it stall stall stall! He suddenly remembers homework right as he gets in bed, or decides that for that night, he will throw a fit. what to do??

by carsick247 on 2/2/2011 1:12:18 AM

nice advice!

by xoxoannacool on 1/23/2011 8:30:00 PM

so i have been looking for a job forever but i cant find one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help i need cash cause my dad and mom are broke so where does that leave me???????????????????????

by dinolover on 1/10/2011 9:14:54 PM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
DIETS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 8:03:54 PM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
BOYS
WEIGHT
BODY
AND MORE! ;D
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 8:03:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
i hope you have a mery christmas Smile haha that is all i wanted to say! love you!!!!!!

Thanks girl, you too! And a Happy New Year!

Lauren C.