4 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

5 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

6 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Sweet dreams: How to get the wild one to sleep

The toddler you’re sitting tonight has enough energy for the both of you. You’ve handled her endless energy like a pro, but it’s getting dark...

MOD MOD

Hey girl,

Thanks for giving me permission to hide this comment - I think that's prob the best just in case it would offend anyone. As for your sitch... this sounds like things are moving really fast and you're not even sure if you like him, let alone want all of this from him! It's never a good idea to be somewhere so private with someone you don't know who is forcing things on you, so PLEASE do not agree to this motel room idea. If you want to get to know him, do it in public places like the movies or your home with family around. {This will let you figure out if he actually likes you or is just trying to take advantage of you - if he likes you, he will wait until you're actually ready!} And please remember what you deserve - you should feel safe with a guy you're crushing on, not attacked or pressured into anything. If you feel uncomfortable with anything he has said/done to you {personally, I think I would - if you didn't give him permission to touch you and he did, that is NOT OK}, please don't feel awkward telling someone you trust. Lots of love <3 Make good decisions... keep yourself and your safety as priority #1!!

Lauren C.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/13/2010 5:29:27 PM

how do you insert a tampon?? I need a long detailed answer! Thank you so much i appreciate it Smile Love you!

Hey girlie,

Read this article, but also check the instruction pages that come with every box of tampons. They provide step-by-step instructions, plus even little cartoon drawings to help ya sort it all out Smile http://www.girlslife.com/post/2010/10/08/How-To-Use-Tampon.aspx

Lauren C.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/13/2010 5:21:10 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you great gals. Smile You helped me through so many difficult sitches with your awesome advice. I just wanted to thank you so much from all of us girls here at GL! We appreciate it so much! We love all of you!! All of you are role models to me. Smile
With Love,
Hallie Smile

Thanks so much love, I'm glad we could help you out! We're always here if you need us <3

Lauren C.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/13/2010 5:19:52 PM

what are some fun activities to keep tha kids busy while babysitting? (Some for outside and inside plzz) Thanks I love you!!

Hey girlie,

Some fun things could be coloring or making cards {for their parents, maybe?} out of construction paper, playing with Play Doh, playing "hot and cold" {where one kid hides a toy and everyone else has to try to find it}, walking to a nearby playground, or building a fort with sheets and blankets Smile

Lauren C.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/13/2010 5:16:08 PM

I recently started to babysit for some of my parents friends. Let's call them the Johnson's. They have a 5 year old (We will call her Drew) and a 11 month old (We will call him John). Well "Ms.Johnson" was showing me where everything was and I started asking the usual questions, "Have they had a bath?, What's off limits?" That sorta thing. She said that neither had a bedtime (I was sitting from 7-9 on thursday so "Drew" had school the next morning). She set out "John's" dinner also but told me he didn't have to eat it. I finally got "John" to sleep at 8:45 but he never ate dinner. "Drew" never went to sleep. (Although I tricked her into brushing her teeth by making it a game). Did I do a bad job? They want me to bbysit again, but I felt like I let them down. Any advice? Thanks in advance Love you!!

Hey babe,

Don't worry about it! It sounds like their household is pretty relaxed and they want their kids to have more independence than we usually expect, so you did a good job with their guidelines for you. The important thing is that you kept them safe while their parents were away. And the fact that they want you to babysit again means they respected you and trust you with their kids... that's a good thing! Lots of love <3

Lauren C.

by Farmers_Daughter_<3 on 12/13/2010 5:14:21 PM

mod,
I love harry potter!!!! lmao thats all i wanted to say.
thx for adviceSmile

Hey girl, no prob! Glad you love the series!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by blueseastars13 on 11/30/2010 7:42:55 PM

Hey girls please comment on my profile! Smile i also give advice on anything and everything

puberty
makeup
hair
eating right
fights
friends
pet
parents
ballet
boys
and so much more

Megan~your go to girl for anything you need <3 Smile

by wednesday1408 on 11/29/2010 11:39:20 PM

Good advice, I'm babysitting again this Thursday but the boys are 9 and 11 and they go to bed easy for me

by karatejenn16 on 11/29/2010 11:33:24 AM

omg, the kid i babysit, is getting like really bad.

He use to be soo good. (I'm babsitting him for 10 weeks, 3 days a week for 5 hours.) and now he's like really bad. because of these kid's 5 years older he hangs out with.

So, when he won't go to bed, i just tell him to and leave him in his room with the lights off, eventually he will climb into bed and snooze away. it works! well with him!

by soccer babe <3 on 11/28/2010 11:15:58 AM