5 HOURS AGO You know you wanna wear a sweater on Thanksgiving...here's how to rock it: http://t.co/hhSGNIzUT6

8 HOURS AGO Need a style upgrade? Enter to win a pair of @mirabellagirl slouchies for your UGG boots: http://t.co/ggzprnMsbF

9 HOURS AGO Now even shy girls van get their flirt on: http://t.co/UCVNh5a7Wx

COMMENTS

Cupcake goodies to gift to your girls

Add a dash of sweetness to any outfit...

i have that hat. i got it last year! I win! haha and you can get it at zumiez and at ccs.com they are less expensive that fredflare

by Kristin95 on 12/22/2010 5:13:04 PM

OMG I sooooo want that necklace and tee shirt! They are so cute!

by kitkatt23 on 12/14/2010 8:20:23 PM

I want that shirt and necklace <3

by LillxHeart on 12/11/2010 8:35:42 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?
I'm back!
-If you have a question, comment or anything about well, you or anyone you know, I can help!
- If you want to have a friend to talk to whenever, I can help!
-If you need help with homework, I can help!
- If you need time-sensitive help, I can help!
I haven't been able to get on for about 5 months, but I am back! I am on from 8:30-9:00 every day (mountain time).
I am here for you!
lotsa<3,
Olivia T.

by Olivia T. on 12/8/2010 4:42:08 PM

I HAVE THAT HAT!!!!!!!
YAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHA! And I loooove forever 21!

by moomoo57 on 12/7/2010 6:01:56 PM

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS, YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVER OF YOUR LIFE. TOMMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS, DON'T STOP, THIS IS FREAKY.

1. Say your name 10 times.
2. Say your mom's name 5 times.
3. Say your crush's name 3 times.

by sunkissed1116 on 12/3/2010 11:05:20 PM

OMG!!!! i saw that beenie at Tillys!! i sooo want it!!!!

by reginabelt on 12/3/2010 5:06:22 PM

CUTE!

by pumpkinerin on 12/3/2010 3:41:10 PM

modmodmodmod
my neighbor got the same coat as me and since we ride the same bus and were neighbors its impossible not to match. its a waist length, gray with blue and pinl stripes making it plaid, trenchcoat. how do i accessorize it cheaply so we have to differen looks with the same jacket?
thanks soooo much!!

You could wear a cool scarf over the jacket as a great accessory, or a fun headband or clip.

Lauren H.

by awesomegrl on 12/2/2010 7:47:26 AM

plz plz plz plz plz plz can u tell me if they sell the beanie anywhere else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by jalapenos2468 on 12/2/2010 7:45:12 AM