AN HOUR AGO Our secret for beating bestie battles: http://t.co/VHvHgYJ4lj

2 HOURS AGO 20 ultra-easy fashion DIYs: http://t.co/sqS2OUFOue

3 HOURS AGO One girl's dream dude comes to life in this new romantic thriller: http://t.co/xbUWi8hGDD

COMMENTS

I'm not allowed to date, but guys ask me out. What do I say?

I'm not allowed to date yet, but guys ask me out. What do I tell them? I don’t want to send them the wrong message...

ok....guys call me pretty and beautiful all the time. they say that they'd date me...but they don't. i've never been asked out. why??? guys flirt with me all the time and stare at me and stuff but they don't ask me out. it's annoying.! like this guy likes me right now and he knows i know but he won't ask me out! i don't get it...and a bunch of guys are like "you could get any guy" but they just don't ask! the other day i was having a problem with this guy i like not asking me out and my guy friend said "he's probably too scared. i mean you're pretty..."...what can i do?? please help. thanks! Smile

Hey girlie,

Guys can often be intimated by girls they think are cute...they get nervous! You can always help them out a bit...maybe suggest that you're free on a certain day...or share with him some activities you really want to do...or just plan a hang out day yourself! You don't always have to wait on the boy to do all the work because they get shy... Smile
Ruth S.

by randomusername1218 on 4/2/2011 10:55:26 PM

dear hermione255
sorry you question wasnt answered! try writing mod mod mod next time!

You have to break the news to him as soon as possible!
just tell him you really really want to date, but you are not allowed too. Start as friends again then as you get older, you will see how it goes.you can also try talking to your parents again!

by kmn21 on 1/15/2011 6:59:50 PM

I really like this boy and he thinks we are going out and people are starting to talk. I cant date but i dont have the heart to tell him. what do I do?

by hermione255 on 1/11/2011 11:52:50 PM

my dad is the strictis parint i have ever seen. He says i cant date untill i move out, but my sis and i have done it anyways. If you got qustions just ask me.

by my luv on 1/7/2011 12:32:40 PM

MOD...
Hey,
I am also not allowed to date but i have a big crush on a guy at my school. He will be called 6, cause i like that number. I am going into high school next year and he is going to the same high school. I really want him to start noticing me more. He is a friend of mine but we don't hang out or anything. I kinda want him to know that i like him a bit but I am the kind of girl who is the goofy girl in my friend group. I am also very shy.
Please help me...
THANKS!!!

Hey babe,

Do you have any mutual friends? If so, use that to your advantage! Try to get a group together to hang out somewhere fun and relaxed, like the mall or the bowling alley. That way, it won't be really awkward but you'll also get to hang out with your crush Smile Get to know him through events like this, then start talking to him through text or IM/Facebook chat. It'll take time so you'll have to be patient, but you'll definitely get closer and be able to drop hints that you like him! Be careful that you don't go too far though since you can't actually date yet...just have fun right now and enjoy yourself! Smile

Lauren C.

by squidney59 on 1/3/2011 7:51:50 PM

I'm not allowed to date either and did get asked out :/

by darbydoe on 12/31/2010 6:49:39 PM

are you allowed to email? Beacause you could have an online bf. But if it doesn't work there is no help for you.At least that's what I would do.

by maddieson on 12/28/2010 3:57:45 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!
im sorry this is so long...
so this guy likes me, and he said he's planning to ask me out soon, when we see each other again. i like him too, but i'm not allowed to date and i don't even want to talk to my parents about it because it'll start another fightFrown me and him are REALLY good friends. ive turned down other guys before, but i really care about him. i dont know what i should do! we've been flirting a lot the past months and i dont want to hurt him. what do i say when he does ask? i'm NOT going to talk to my parents, and im kind of scared to be in a relationship, but i really like and care about this guy. i don't wanna ever lose him. what do i say when he asks? Frown

Hey chicky, I’m a busy bee facilitating all the G-Blog jazz. Although I’d love to answer and chat with all ya gals, it’s just not possible at the moment. I’m sure our lovely bloggers here would love to help ya out with some great advice! Thanks for understanding. , Your Blog Patrol Babes
Jessica W.

by keep.on.smiling. on 12/24/2010 1:16:21 AM

Hey Chicas, Gotsome problems ask me!!!
Ask me about
guys
friends
peer pressure
school
clothes
hair
siblings
parents
ANYTHING just ask ME!!!

by NSNlover on 12/19/2010 6:43:33 PM

you just need to tell him the truth! if he thinks its weird or makes fun of you or won't go out with you when you can, he is clearly not right for you! if you find a person who understands and later he is willing to (if single, of course) then you know he doesn't care what your parents put restrictions on! he just likes you and wants to be around you! just be great friends with those guys! some of my friends even say "friends with benefits" which is basically being in a relationship without giving it the official title.

by stargrl2476 on 12/11/2010 12:54:36 AM