11 MINUTES AGO Thanksgiving is official over—time to get started on these cute & cheap Christmas crafts: http://t.co/GK9eNSsGDn

3 HOURS AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

4 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

COMMENTS

Some mean things a friend said online are coming back to haunt her. Help?

I’m concerned about a friend. She and another girl wrote mean things in an instant message about some kids in our grade. She says it...

its good you want to comfort your friend but she deserves it and this will be a good lesson for but if someone comes up to her and says somting really nasty you should tell that person that we are all human and we all make mistakes!

by chlo-chlo3381 on 4/30/2011 2:44:07 PM

Can you help me? There are these really mean girls and my friends and I, and the rest of my class are tired of them and their "abuses". They always mock us and call us things like "vulgar", but we never did wrong to them. What I'm worried about is that my friends are so angry they migth do something wrong to them, but I think that is not the right way, we already tried to charge them with teachers and even the principal, but we can't touch them. The whole group is planning its revenge, but I'm sure we´re gonna get in trouble. What can we do?

by regisgigis on 4/9/2011 2:53:50 PM

August 2010 brought a horrible fight between my best friend and I. She emailed me saying I was stupid, annoying, puny, a loser, and a geek. I responded with a civil email stating that I was none of those things, and that she was immature calling me that. She responded saying she was being a bad friend, but she also said that I was all those things, but nobody wanted to admit it. Then it turned in to name calling, fighting, the cold shoulder, and all sorts of other things. Then one night she said she wanted me to sleep over at her house. I was suspicious, but I went. We started talking, and then she started to cry. She sincerely apologized for all those things she said. She did it because she was stressed cuz her sister was being mean, her brother is violent, and her parents were divorcing, and she needed a way to get it out. Now she is my BFF, and I am hers. How can I prevent this from happening again with her? Thanks.

Hey chica! She obviously feels bad for what she did, so don't block her out completely. Just make sure that she knows that she can't start doing that again, or you're not going to be able to be her friend. Hope everything gets better!

Clare W.

by Izzywolf1417 on 2/25/2011 10:00:43 AM

She deserves it. what kind of a jerk puts hurtful stuff on the internet. sorry but she put herself in that situation and she should be hated.

by paperclicker on 1/3/2011 3:18:42 PM

Mod!!!!
Please help. I just found out my BFF has been doing some stupid things online. Because she has social issuses, she resorts to playing online games. I found out today that she actually called and texted this one guy online that she has never met in real life. She said that his voice was really deep. Im also really worried because on her Youtube channel, she posted a few videos with me in them. She's since removed them but it still bugs me. Idk if i should tell my parents or her parents or whatever. I've already told her how stupid she's being but she said that there was nothing to worry about. But to me, this all seems fishy. Im gonna stop playing the game but she wont. Plz help and respond QUICK. I think there is something very wrong.

Hey girlie, you might have to go to her parents because that is in her best interest
Paige T.

by rainkisses on 1/2/2011 9:57:23 PM

Mod,
I am having the worst time. First off, my best friends and I did this little singing group and thought no one would say anything about it.
Until the "leader" of the group decides to post pictures of us on facebook and tag me in ALL of them. I cant have my momm seeing this.
How do i tell her to stop?

Hey! you can untag yourself in those pictures, then let her know you'd appreciate it if she took them down. good luck!
Helen S.

by rayleedirtyham on 12/18/2010 2:51:37 PM

Hey girls!
Need advice?
I'm back!
-If you have a question, comment or anything about well, you or anyone you know, I can help!
- If you want to have a friend to talk to whenever, I can help!
-If you need help with homework, I can help!
- If you need time-sensitive help, I can help!
I haven't been able to get on for about 5 months, but I am back! I am on from 8:30-9:00 every day (mountain time).
I am here for you!
lotsa<3,
Olivia T.

by Olivia T. on 12/11/2010 12:19:19 AM

Mod Mod Mod
Last year at school I found out from my friend that my best friend always talked about me behind my back I tried to ignore it but this year we got mad at each other and she turned all of your friends against me I was so sad at lunch I ran home and cried , and I never cry.When my mom asked what was wrong I told her everything.So my mom talked to her family and the school but when she went to her house to talk she flipped out on my mom, I was to sad and scared to go and stay home so my mom told me what happen and what she said. But now at school she acts like nothing even happed and i'm not she I can forgive her, because I never talked about her and I was always there for her the closest person to her and i'm not sure what to do to make everything work out???? what should I do????

Well she doesnt seem like a very good friend. My suggestion is to not talk to her and move on with your life. Make new friends and find someone you can trust more. Good luck hon! xoxo kerra

Kerra S.

by Kmoore on 12/8/2010 9:13:46 PM

mod mod mod
I do a lot of instruments and stuff, the problem is i don;t find as much joy as i used to in it, so...

Hey girlie, try a new instrument or try a new genre of music, try teaching music. You could also try something else entirely
Paige T.

by nov20 on 12/5/2010 9:53:23 PM

mod mod mod
i think i might be depressed. this is because i have most of the symptoms and the doctor made me take a CDI test. she also said once i gain some weight back (i'm underweight, i used to have anorexia but the main cause was losing too much weight in camp) she'll look more into it or something. also my mom and therapist think i might too. i'm trying to be happy but it is really hard. do you have any advice?

Hey girlie, I first recommend knowing that depression is something that happens to everyone and you can overcome your depression. I had very intense stints of depression when I was young and what I did was get active and started to take part in things that I was passionate about. For example joining a club or an after school activity, volunteer, pick up a hobby. Your options are unlimited. Find how to renew your passions, by finding out what you like and what matters you, what you enjoying. Experiment with different activities and crafts. This helped me.
Paige T.