26 MINUTES AGO All I want for Christmas is...

1 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

2 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Snag that dream job: I a fashion designer

Are you always flaunting your one-of-a-kind style? Find yourself wishing you were a contestant on Project Runway? Sure, fashion’s a tough industry to crack, but...

I really want to be a fashion designer but the thing is i know i cant be that cause it is a job that will not be able to support my life on my own.Also, i am a staight A student and am capable of getting into a rly rly rly good college, and i dont want to waste my college going to some fashion design school. i dont know what to do, follow my dreams or go with what i know can support my life, i know i still have time, but i can still be worried. and anyway my fashion design, sewing clothes stage will probably pass. Actually i know i rly shouldnt follow the fashion dreams cause... not good $$$

by SWAG4444 on 1/2/2011 3:54:40 PM

I'm only 10 years old I still don't think I can be a designer, but I've wanted to do this all my life. Like her I Love to stand out !
I have got some great designs but i can't make them real.
I CAN'T SEW!!! Marly Z.

by fungirl123 on 12/25/2010 9:28:00 PM

NEED ADVICE?! im here chickas!
just comment chicks!

by frizzheadgal on 12/15/2010 8:01:37 PM

i've wanted to be a designer since I was nine years old. (i'm 13 now.)

by rachelrox123 on 12/11/2010 7:52:05 PM

thank you!

by rainydays720 on 12/11/2010 3:55:30 PM

i want so badly to volunteer at an animal rescue or shelter and work with the animals in some way, but all of the rescues and shelters that are close to my house don't let kids under the age of 18 work with the animals. Is there any good solution so that6 i can work with animals? I'm not sixteen yet, so i can't work at the local pet store that a bunch of animals come to. i will when i'm sixteen, but could i have something to do until then?

Hey girlie. Ask them if you can do an internship type volunteer work! Tell them you are willing to do anything that they need! Be persistent.
Elizabeth P.

by rainydays720 on 12/11/2010 3:39:20 PM

Hey could you please do an article about a scientist? Preferrably a neurologist. Smile thanks!

by oreocat134 on 12/7/2010 9:17:01 PM

thank you so much! and they know what i've done and they are proud of me. i might do some research about publishers first. thanks!

by rainydays720 on 12/5/2010 6:19:45 PM

i just a finished a story on the computer. Its formatted like a book, so if it were a book, it would be 341 pages. I sent it out to some of my friends and family to read and i just finished editing it. I really wanna send it to a publisher. Idk if my parents will let me, though. How should i ask them about this and do you know any publishing houses that like to publish young authors?

hey! Just tell them what you've done. they should be really proud of your accomplishment. I think a google search on young adult publishers should turn up some good results to send your manuscript to. good luck!

Helen S.

by rainydays720 on 12/5/2010 1:53:59 PM

That is so cool how she got her career started. I really want to get into fashion

by peacelovexc on 12/4/2010 7:00:55 PM

What kind of music do you listen to?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!