10 HOURS AGO All I want for Christmas is...

11 HOURS AGO Watching @megannicole's new music video #Fever and it's 🔥🔥🔥! Have you seen it ye

12 HOURS AGO TONIGHT! Pretty Little Liars goes #5YearsForward 🙀🙀�

Snag that dream job: I a fashion designer

Are you always flaunting your one-of-a-kind style? Find yourself wishing you were a contestant on Project Runway? Sure, fashion’s a tough industry to crack, but...

i want to do that
i'll do teej styles and shirts and shoes to start

by cre8tive_2114 on 12/4/2010 5:22:10 PM

hi thanks for all you girlfriends do on this site its awesome......thanx SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

by NiNiBaBy on 12/1/2010 9:09:41 PM

my skool doesnt hav any sewing classes or home ech...we only hav the regular classes! i want to enter the fashion business when i grow up but i dont know wer to start

by blondesmartz on 12/1/2010 8:52:45 PM

thanks soo much(: i appreciate it Becca G.!!

by Nickjonaslover14 on 12/1/2010 8:52:23 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOOOOOOOODDDD!!!! ok, so i need this as quick as possibe. So, my friend told me this HUGE secret. Lets just call him "S" so i was over tired at this all nighter thing and acidently told 3 other people. One of the 3 people i told, lets call her "B", told "S" that i told 3 people his secret. now he hates me, because the secret could ruin his chances of getting into a good school. and i dont even remember telling anyone, so when i was asked by "S" if i told anyone, i said no. and he was mad at me for lying to him, even tho i didnt mean to. so i as stressed out with that. Then my "friend" "B" told me that she told "S" and told me that everyone thinks im a selfish lier who thinks i think im perfect, but everyone is afraid to tell me. i dont know what to do. and now they r afraid i told someone else their secrets just because of this incident. i cant stop crying. MOD MOD MOD PLLLEEEEAAASEEE HELP ME!! im losing all my friends!! Frown

Hey chickadee! I would be honest with everyone, and acknowledge that you were wrong. Apologize to S for telling his secret, and tell him the truth about it slipping out when you were tired. Ask him what you can do to make it up to him. Or, you could write him a heart felt letter about how sorry you are.

As for your other friends, again, I would admit that telling his secret was wrong, and tell B that you've already apologized to S.

Becca G.

by Nickjonaslover14 on 12/1/2010 8:45:05 PM

I wouldnt be able to do that. I can't draw. Like I see something in my mind, but I can never get the shapes right on paper.

by bff61 on 12/1/2010 5:31:12 PM

i take fashiondesign in my school and it is great! i love it Smile..

by sunshine96 on 12/1/2010 3:23:59 PM

What do you do to study?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!