2 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 3 look fierce in a pair of Romane Boots from @AMIClubwear:

16 HOURS AGO Lift weights like a total pro with these tips and tricks:

17 HOURS AGO We're still obsessed with this so-fresh fishtail mani from @hannahroxit:

Why do I have stretch marks?

I have stretch marks on my breasts. My mom says it's normal. Is it really, and what causes them? Don’t worry—it IS normal. Stretch marks...

MOD MOD MOD Mod Mod Mod mod mod mod
I was wondering.... do guys get stretch marks??

They sure do! They have the same type of skin that we do, so they're prone to them as well Smile
Lauren C.

by icegal on 8/1/2011 9:59:26 PM

I think I have stretch marks on my butt! How can I tell if that's what they are and how to treat and prevent them. I'm mostly worried my bikini might inch in the back and they'll show, otherwise I wouldn't ask. Thanks!

Hey chica! If they are stretch marks, there are creams and lotions that claim to help with them. Just look at your butt in the mirror to see if that's what they are. You can find the lotions at a local drugstore. xoxo
Jess W.

by jneverearley on 8/1/2011 11:42:02 AM

MOD ok so I have stretch marks on my thighs and my breast. Any advice to get rid of them?

Hey chica!  The good news is, they will fade on their own over time.  Cocoa butter is also supposed to help.  Check this article out for tons of GL-approved tips to dealing with strech marks: xoxo

Marie H.

by cowbellkell on 1/17/2011 8:41:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD THIS is weird to say but i have strech marks on my right breast. I think that the right one is bigger , because my left cup is emptier than my right. HELP!!!

Hey girlie! It's perfectly normal for your boobs to be a little abnormal at first since they are in the developmental stages. Give it a few more months for the left one to catch up to the right
Jessica W.

by lulu791 on 1/17/2011 4:02:48 AM

i ahve that same problen 2 i hate it

by sugar loli pop on 1/14/2011 10:50:37 PM

I have stretch marks down my thighs, but i dont really care, ill still rock that awesome bikini! thats really what you should doo

by MrMonkee on 1/14/2011 7:31:23 PM

Hey I have streach marks. And i hate them! their everywhere on the lower part of my back my breasts. and even my thighs. Im embarased to wear a bathing sutie. and short shorts. what do i do?

by rapdancer101 on 1/10/2011 11:41:47 PM

Hey. I was wondering, what's the difference between stretch marks, spider veins and varicose veins? I was just wondering because I have a lot of marks on my inner thighs, some on my outer thighs, and a few marks on my breasts. So i was wondering which ones I had and what it's all about. Thx!

Hey babe,

I don't know much about them, but I do know that stretch marks are surface marks. They're usually either red or flesh-colored (but they stand out from the rest of your body...they're sorta a different shade). Veins are deeper and usually take on a bluish color. Based on where you're talking about, it sounds like they're probably stretch marks but could absolutely be veins too. If you have questions about your bod, the best thing to do is ask a doctor at your next checkup. They can answer all your questions...they're professionals, after all! Smile

Lauren C.

by *forevercollab* <3 on 1/3/2011 8:28:02 PM

1. Say your crush's name 5x. (FULL NAME!)
2. Say your full name.

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

* * * * *

* * * *

* * *

* *

* *

* * *

* * * *

* * * * *

Now copy and paste this to the next 5 articles you read and your wish will come true in 5 days!

by suma253 on 1/1/2011 7:53:23 AM

my doc said stretch can come from spagetti stap bras too

by kjc0203 on 12/30/2010 7:13:05 PM

Don’t forget to stretch! Stretching can improve circulation, increase flexibility and boost your metabolism.
You're going to the movies Friday night with a group of friends. What movie do you see?

Heading a soccer ball can mess up your melon.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!