1 HOURS AGO This is what *realllly* ticks guys off: http://t.co/cTHvUxlMC4

4 HOURS AGO OMG Ariana Grande's life was at risk during this show: http://t.co/M6sWWlLYk2

5 HOURS AGO Yasss @5SOS is nominated for an #RDMA: http://t.co/jfmyWcp5sf

COMMENTS

GL's wishlist pick: Just Dance 2

Looking for something to add to your wishlist this holiday season? We checked out one of the hottest Wii titles in stores right now...

I love it!I have had it since christmas and i dont aldmit getiing it one bit. All the songs are my favs! So if u haven got it ..Wat u waiting for go get it!!

by Sunny01 on 3/1/2011 2:03:30 PM

THAT GAME IS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

by Nanafofanna on 2/5/2011 9:35:34 AM

1.COVER YOUR MOUTH WITH YOUR HAND
2.WHISPER A WISH INTO YOUR HAND
3.POST THIS TO 10 OTHER COMMENTS
4.NOW LOOK AT YOUR HAND

by rememberyouarebeautifultome on 2/3/2011 7:54:31 PM

Jsut dance is a awsome game to show others what ur made of. Also it teaches you the basics of life how these dancers show off their dance moves to impress you. NOW THIS IS THE TIME TO SHOW THEM WHAT UR MADE OF INSTEAD!!!!! LOLZ DANCING RICKS THE WORLD!!!!!

by AmericanDreamGurl123 on 2/3/2011 10:38:45 AM

You can get Firework by Katy Perry for free on Just Dance 2 in the store!!!!!! Try it!!!

by twlighter4ever on 2/2/2011 8:48:20 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
I'm 13, and don't have a cell phone. I think I need one. I go to soccer, youth group, jr. beta, etc. However, my mom doesn't agree with me. Any ideas on making her see my point?

Hey girlie. I think in this case, it's best to respect your mom's wishes and wait until you are a bit older! Enjoy it while you can! Cell phones can seriously take over your life. You don't need it!
Elizabeth P.

by artsy1997 on 2/1/2011 6:25:31 PM

i luv just dance 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile my fave song iz girlfriend by avril lavigneSmile

by GirlyGirl4455 on 2/1/2011 3:55:11 PM

i luv just dance 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile my fave song iz Girlfriend by Avril LavigneSmile

by GirlyGirl4455 on 2/1/2011 3:50:14 PM

i got this game 4 christmas n it iz soooooooooo fun!!!! My fave iz Girlfriend by Avril Lavigne.

by GirlyGirl4455 on 2/1/2011 3:47:30 PM

I have done all the songs on just dance 2 and some don't look like fun but tey really are! Laughing

by madelynb2000 on 1/31/2011 10:14:48 AM

Spring is right around the corner. What do you think you'll miss most about winter?

CLICK HERE to fall under the spell of Dearest, the magical new book in the Woodcutter Sisters series!

Get swept up in a magical romance this V-Day

Fall under the spell of Dearest, the newest book in the Woodcutter Sisters series. CLICK HERE to swan dive into the supernatural!