1 HOURS AGO Can we get a "yas" for this surfing pig? http://t.co/NKdXo1fHEB

4 HOURS AGO Listening to @BeaMiller #youngblood and wishing it was live like yesterday! #glfashbash

4 HOURS AGO Stripes, polka dots, or floral?! Find your perf print match here: http://t.co/lM41ZdRSJ6

COMMENTS

Tricks for picking perfect presents

Stumped on what to get the ones ya love? We’ve got clues to help make your holiday shopping tons easier.

My dad is kind of depressed because he and my mom just are getting divorced and he had a bad life growing up. I have a bad relationship with him, but sometimes he can be really nice and thoughtful and I want to make him happy. What should I buy/make for him for Christmas?

Hey esmeepup, maybe framing a picture of the two of you. Put the picture in a frame that says "World's best dad". I've seen ones like that at Target and Wal-Mart. They're pretty cheap too. Hope that helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by esmeepup on 12/2/2012 11:39:27 AM

my birthday is in 8 dayz and i would love some party ideas
thanks

Lynae P.

by daddysgirlxoxoxo on 12/2/2011 5:44:57 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
my class is doing secret santa and i got my friend! we're giving them 2 small gifts and 1 bigger gift at the end of the week before break. i know her really well (so i know what to get her.) she keeps asking everyone if they know who her secret santa is, and she constantly asks me! how can i keep it a secret and answer her when she keeps asking me?

hey! just say you don't know, she'll be so surprised Smile

Helen S.

by puppylover1152 on 12/12/2010 2:12:30 PM

Mod mod mod, I'm turning 13 in a couple of weeks and i have no idea what to do for my party. do you have any theme ideas?
Thanks!!

Alyssa B.

by Rachieroo18 on 12/7/2010 8:53:19 PM

MOD there's this old key for a community hall that was demolished a few years ago that my dad has. He want's to keep it and i'm trying to come up with some creative ways to display for a christmas present. do you have any ideas? Thanks!

Alyssa B.

by #1taylorfan on 12/7/2010 5:34:49 PM

MOD MOD MOD I have moved ALOT so far, and have never spent a Christmas at home. On X-mas morning, I always wake up in a hotel room with no tree and presents. This year is my first in 12 years staying home. Any tips for making it really memorable?

Hey girl!  Wow, I think just being at home for the first time will make it super-memorable!  You could also think about snapping some pics to remember the day. Smile

Marie H.

by alex12 on 12/6/2010 8:51:58 PM

mod!
my friends and i did secret santa and i got a girl that i dont know as well as my other friends. when i asked her what she wanted she said something purple and fuzzy. what should i get her?

Hey girlie, see if you can find a pair of fuzzy socks that are purple or a scarf or a stuffed animal. If you keep shopping you'll find something she'll like!

Lauren T.

by tenny55 on 12/4/2010 5:04:16 PM

Ha I invited my 3 best guy friends to my Christmas party! and one of them is my crussssh

by Photochickie on 12/3/2010 4:11:31 PM

Oh cool! I'll have to look at this again to figure out what I'm gonna get everyone!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so if you've gotta Q you wanna ask feel free! I LOOOVE giving advice!
xoxo kikidee12

by kikidee12 on 12/2/2010 10:58:12 AM

MOD (and anyone else who will listen)
I'm really really worried about my best friend, John, right now. I was talking to my other best friend, also a guy, earlier today, and he said that John told this girl that he's liked for a while that he loved her and she's all he thinks about, and apparently it didn't go very well. Griff said that all he would say to him was, "I messed up." So a little while ago John called me, and he seemed fine at first, then he just seemed... off somehow. He said he was tired. Then he just stopped talking, and I stayed on the phone with him like that for about 5 minutes and all I could hear was him breathing really heavy. I hung up and called him back and he picked up, said he was tired and was going to bed. He still seemed off. I texted him about 10 minutes after and said, "Are you seriously okay? You didn't seem right when we were talking." and he hasn't picked it up or texted back. I have no idea what to do now

Hes probably a bit upset about the rejection. Im sure he just went to bed and will be fine in the morning. While he may take sometime to get over the girl i bet he'll be fine. Maybe try to text him again in a hour or so but other than that dont worry too much. xoxo kerra

Kerra S.