12 HOURS AGO Stay sun savvy with 5 beauty buys for sun protection: http://t.co/Aq9qUPQ3nE

15 HOURS AGO Tone up #tabata style: http://t.co/lOFXLmg7ew

16 HOURS AGO Pretty up with the 20 best nail polish picks of all time: http://t.co/1GctxLQSKw

COMMENTS

Deck the halls! 3D snowflakes

Let is snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

In the Philippines, they make it out of bamboo and rice paper and hang it on their doors and smaller ones inside! :]

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 3:09:28 PM

In my 7th grade class, we did a project on the Philippines, and for christmas, they hang these 'paper snowflake craft' you GL call, which is actually called PAROLS!! We decorated our classroom with it and won for the multi-culture contest for the best room plus door decorated and education-ly right! Smile

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 3:08:43 PM

OMG my friend makes these!

by kammiemay on 12/22/2011 4:44:32 PM

I've made these before

by slushercjs on 1/5/2011 3:06:56 PM

R these easy?

by natmatfrat12 on 12/30/2010 8:13:55 PM

I had a friend who taught me how to make these way back in 3rd grade and I'm in 9th now. I taught my mom how this year and we made a giant one, it's nice to see this technique again. But don't you need 6 pieces of paper, not 5? Otherwise it looks like a star.

by blueeyes67 on 12/24/2010 3:02:59 PM

I looked this up on youtube and figured out how to do it. it turned out to be incredibly easy. last week while i was babysiting i made this with them to hang up on there christmas tree, they were pretty exited about the job that they had done

by sarahjanehaha on 12/18/2010 8:44:31 PM

omg!! i love doing theese!! when i was in 5th (7th now) grade my art teacher taught the whole grade how to do theese.. we made sooo many!!

by X-MasBabey97 on 12/12/2010 8:45:43 PM

yah the instructions are kinda confusing when you are just reading them, but if you have a piece of paper in ur hands n ur doing it while ur reading the instructions, its a lot easier!! i just did one of the point things and now im about to do the other 5 so that i have made a whole one. its gonna look pretty!! its best if you use colored paper that is kinda shiny like in the picture.

by crazychicaincali on 12/11/2010 3:19:35 PM