8 HOURS AGO Real talk—my room was clean... then I needed a shirt: http://t.co/zfG1nfcONo

11 HOURS AGO Kick your costume up a notch with 6 Halloween beauty DIYs: http://t.co/1KW6HBlNQb

11 HOURS AGO Put THIS on your pie: http://t.co/7BjsohLMXk

COMMENTS

Deck the halls! 3D snowflakes

Let is snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

hey little pictures along the way would be helpful... i am a "show the steps please!" person.... maybe its just me.

CONFUSING

by hailbop16 on 12/10/2010 12:15:25 AM

yeah seriously. this is really confusing. and i'm an artsy kind of person

by skatingshadow on 12/8/2010 6:15:03 PM

Good gosh that sounds complicated..

by yellowducky2713 on 12/7/2010 1:11:04 AM

I got fustrated just reading that...

by sillyaubee on 12/7/2010 12:41:49 AM

we made these in school a couple years ago!!!They are kinda hard but turn our super cool!

by rainbowsparkle98 on 12/6/2010 10:06:50 PM

wow just looking at those i can tell theyre too hard for my limited art skills

by xoxoxo1234 on 12/6/2010 9:58:44 PM

This is really confusting you could at least put up a diagram or video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:")!!!!!!!!!:") :"( :"(1:") :"( :"(1:") :"( :"(

by jamiedi on 12/6/2010 9:32:16 PM

Mod!! Hey! I was just wondering what some other cute DIY ideas are for presents or decorations (or both!) Thanks!!! Smile

Cookies and treats always make a great gift, like these:  http://www.girlslife.com/topic/holiday-sweets.aspx.  A mix CD of holiday music is one of my fave DIY gifts to give. Smile

Marie H.

by dawn dee on 12/6/2010 9:02:50 PM

Need advice? Think u can give good advice? Then go to the advice girlies club! I need members, advertisers, and advice givers. It is a great place to give advice and get advice. Plz plz plz check it out. Thanks it means so much to me!

Advice girlies club President,