10 HOURS AGO 4 brilliant ways to wear a braid crown: http://t.co/Vh5xQu3jr0

13 HOURS AGO Which trendy print are you? http://t.co/ZNIaHQDOTy

14 HOURS AGO This sweetie shows that sometimes life really can be like the movies: http://t.co/5BF8G1XBso

COMMENTS

Do I have a mustache?

Some people say I'm growing a mustache. I'm not really, but there is just a very faint dark line above my upper lip. Does that...

HEY GIRLIES !
I WILL TELL YOU ADVICE ON ANYTHING !
SOME MODS DONT ANSWER UR QUESTIONS, OR GIVE U
LAME ADVICE, OR PEOPLE DONT GIVE ANY HELPFUL ANSWERS
TO UR QUESTIONS THAT THEY CLAIM THEY WILL.
I PROMISE TO ANSWER UR QUESTIONS THE DAY U POST THEM,
AND I WILL PROBABLY KNOW THE TOPIC INSIDE OUT, OR I WILL
DO SOME RESEARCH FOR U !!!!
ASK ANYONE WHO HAS GOTTEN MY ADIVE...YOU WONT REGRET IT !
I GIVE ADVICE ON ;
-boys ( my best subject )
-clothes
-nutrition
-fun
-sleepover
-teachers
-bullying
-sports
.......and thats just off the top of my head .
PLZ POST A QUESTION ON MY PROFILE !
UR ALL GORGEOUS LADIES !!!!
~Claire $$

by chewcharm on 12/2/2010 9:15:17 PM

Its easier to see hair on your lip if you have dark hair, some people who have light color hair or really blond hair may still have the hair but you cant see it as much.

One of my friends who has really hairy arms also has hair above her lip. She doesnt care for it.

by luckykel on 12/2/2010 7:58:33 PM

Hey Girlies,,
Are you looking for advice and help?
check out my youtube channel and my GL profile
Youtube:
Jabceb1
Love,
Mod Lexi
PS: if you dont have a youtube leave a your questions and things you need help with on my profile on GL and ill take a group of questions and make an ask lexi series of advice videos- i promise you no names or usernames mentioned

by mileycalyx on 12/2/2010 5:38:35 PM

Since I have brown hair I have noticable peach fuzz, but I bleach it and its blonde! i would recommend that rather than waxing and plucking, it hurts much less. and definitely DONT shave it.

by ValShmal98 on 12/2/2010 2:33:36 PM

Is plucking them bad?x

by Pinkie-Girl123 on 12/2/2010 11:36:30 AM

I have a little bit of peach fluff too. I bleached it and it looked totally gone!

Oh and girlies I give advice on EVERYTHING so if you've gotta a Q you wanna ask feel free!I LOVE giving advice!
xoxo kikidee12