9 HOURS AGO #ThatAwkwardMoment when your bestie's ex tries to hit on you...Here's how to deal: http://t.co/cNRReCECR5

12 HOURS AGO Look cool as ice in Anna & Elsa's hottest hairstyles #Frozen: http://t.co/zkJh1LxAEF

13 HOURS AGO 4 ways to totally remix your white tee: http://t.co/NylZ5Cylym

COMMENTS

Homemade hot chocolate mix

This sweet homemade treat makes the perfect present for anyone.

So cute! I saw something like this on a blog, but it was in these little ornaments....

by prettypinkelephants on 12/14/2012 9:14:35 PM

This is great! I'm giving some to my grandparents with some baked goodies for Christmas!!

by Emiegal on 12/9/2011 1:06:26 PM

i'm giving this to my friend with a mug for the holidays.

by ZeusSister on 12/4/2011 5:43:23 PM

cute! i go ta book called "Hot Chocolate : 50 heavanly cups of comfort"

by mooseee on 12/3/2011 5:51:23 PM

im deff gonna try this !

by thollz83 on 12/3/2011 12:08:21 PM

Sweet! I'm so going to try these!!

by jennal923 on 5/14/2011 6:25:33 PM

i like it Smile i might try it.

by kalea107 on 12/21/2010 10:30:49 AM

i like it Smile i might try it.

by kalea107 on 12/21/2010 10:29:08 AM

you know it wuld be easier to just get a packet of dried hot cocoa.....

by hulagirl410 on 12/18/2010 4:16:13 PM

MOD!! ok. my mom is only gonna get like 3 presents this year for christmas, and i wanted to make her a few so she has more. i have already made her a CD with her fav songs that are on my laptop, but im stuck with other things to make her. i can knit and crochet, and i am making her an aphgan, but it wont be finished in time for xmas so im gonna give it to her for her b-day in april. do you have any really good but really cheap ideas? i have no money and dont want to ask her for money for her own xmas present!! thanks so much in advance!

Hey girlie. Try taking a picture of you two (maybe from when you were younger) and putting it in a nice frame. You could maybe decorate the frame, too! Or you could take a bunch of pictures of you two and maybe of your siblings as well and place them in a photo album! I'm sure she would love both!

Elizabeth P.