9 HOURS AGO From patient princess to spoiled brat, how demanding are you? Take the #quiz and see: http://t.co/esCqSBDnyT

10 HOURS AGO "My girls say he's a cheater...should I believe them?" http://t.co/rnIcn2ddgJ

11 HOURS AGO #tbt to that time we had an ice cream + gossip sesh with @rydelR5 // #r5family #r5 pic.twitter.com/KXTAl9aBVa

COMMENTS

So cute snowman cupcakes

Could the holidays get any cuter?

MOD MOD MOD MOD!
Teenage girl problemo alert!
Will I ever know other than by counting how many times I have entered a contesto?
Thanks so much!
MOD MOD MOD MOD!

Just keep counting! We'll be posting the winners soon! Check back.
Marly Z.

by birthdaypresent on 12/21/2010 9:49:16 AM

whoa chica. love em cupcakes.

by birthdaypresent on 12/21/2010 9:46:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I support writerforever2478's question it is VERY ANNOYING please get that changed and at least move the ads so they're not in the way

by Soccer Chic13 on 12/15/2010 8:27:31 PM

MOD,
THESE ADS ARE DRIVING ME INSANE!
They pop up everywhere when I'm on Girlslife and take up so much space, and you know at the top where it's like "guys, life, your bod, [etc]", and how when you hover your cursor over one of them, a little box pops up with different subtitles? I can't even SEE them because all the stupid ads are in the way! Girlslife never used to be like this. I haven't even been on in such a long time because of this that I forgot all my login info and had to create a new account.
This is completely ridiculous. I don't want ads popping up and blocking EVERYTHING on the website when I'm trying to actually use it!

Hey girl. I'll pas the word a long, girlie!

Elizabeth P.

by writerforever2478 on 12/14/2010 8:14:39 PM

Anything but Twizzler. Tong

by krissy10 on 12/14/2010 7:52:18 PM

MOD so me and my friends are doing a cookie swap this Friday, where everyone brings a different batch of cookies and we all sit around watching holiday movies and eating them. its sooo much fun, but i have no idea what kind of cookies to bring!! im looking for something thats delicious and a little different, as in something other than just chocolate chip cookies or decorated sugar cookies, but is still relatively easy to make. any ideas?? enjoy the holidays!

Hey girl. I have the perfect answer! Try "forgotten kisses." You buy peanut butter cookie mix (comes in a bag) and then when baking, add sugar, and vegetable oil-the directions are on the back of the peanut butter cookie mix bag. Then bake them. When they come out, place one hershey kiss in the center of each cookie. They are always a great hit at parties!

Elizabeth P.

by mkroberts96 on 12/14/2010 6:33:45 PM

Sweet! I love it!!
I know of a book called "Hello, Cupcake!" that is full of EXACLY the same kind of stuff!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 12/14/2010 4:10:35 PM