AN HOUR AGO Hit the hallways in style with these gorgeous natural highlights: http://t.co/6KlWLnvZyB pic.twitter.com/kn56tu5DYh

1 HOURS AGO Raise your hand if you're watching the finale of @NickelodeonTV's #EveryWitchWay tonight! 🙋 We're not ready for it to end. 😭😭

2 HOURS AGO Bangs are back!: http://t.co/2fIGzZNCn1 pic.twitter.com/Wf2ou7nNoY

COMMENTS

Wrap it up right with newspaper

Wrapping paper is wasteful. Be kind to the earth and recycle!

Or you can google oragami instructions and make a whole bunch of gifts , rectangular ones or square or triangle!! :] I make them all the time for birthdays and holidays! :]

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 3:11:26 PM

next year i am so doing this Smile

by coldplay12 on 1/1/2012 1:48:12 PM

I just did this for my BFF it turned out amazing! I felt like Martha Stewart haha Smile Just know that this is very time consuming and requires some patience (it took me longer to wrap the present then to make it!) But all in all, super adorable. I would probably recommend using this for friends that are girls because, like @bff61 said, you don't really want to give your uncle or grandfather or dad or boyfriend a present that is wrapped in Seventeen magazine!! THANKS GL! <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/22/2011 4:09:55 PM

You can say "Under this newspapper is yoour gift. But the newspapper is the gift to the earth!"

by glsfan456 on 1/18/2011 9:37:58 AM

For Christmas 2009, my Mom and I collected the colored comincs from the Sunday paper and wrapped birthday, and Christmas presents with it. It is a cool wayto recycle and before everyone opened their presents they were reading them! It is very cute!

by ambersgirl on 1/2/2011 4:02:56 PM

This is so cute!

by princessjulia97 on 12/20/2010 5:13:56 PM

i did this for one of my moms presents and my lil bro called me weird. but it looked cool

by spunkygirl03 on 12/20/2010 4:17:29 PM

news paper is good for wrappin especialy if its fragle rap it many times with it and it will be protected

by reign5longboard on 12/18/2010 10:44:03 PM

are the winners of the bonus win its announced online? such as for the guitar or video games? Please let me know if you do..............

by tumblingguitarist on 12/18/2010 8:02:47 PM

Hey you guys if you ever need advice just come to my profile and ask anything you want Smile
or if you just want to chat Im here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/18/2010 4:56:33 PM