23 MINUTES AGO #DailyGiveaway! 3 win @iHome's iBT28GC Bluetooth color changing dual alarm clock: http://t.co/WW27IL7u6I

AN HOUR AGO LONG LIVE #ALEXRUSSO!!! @selenagomez: http://t.co/Sjy2FP9ZlU

13 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

COMMENTS

Wrap it up right with newspaper

Wrapping paper is wasteful. Be kind to the earth and recycle!

Or you can google oragami instructions and make a whole bunch of gifts , rectangular ones or square or triangle!! :] I make them all the time for birthdays and holidays! :]

Kate G.

by Susmita24 on 8/13/2012 3:11:26 PM

next year i am so doing this Smile

by coldplay12 on 1/1/2012 1:48:12 PM

I just did this for my BFF it turned out amazing! I felt like Martha Stewart haha Smile Just know that this is very time consuming and requires some patience (it took me longer to wrap the present then to make it!) But all in all, super adorable. I would probably recommend using this for friends that are girls because, like @bff61 said, you don't really want to give your uncle or grandfather or dad or boyfriend a present that is wrapped in Seventeen magazine!! THANKS GL! <3

by fireworks1071 on 12/22/2011 4:09:55 PM

You can say "Under this newspapper is yoour gift. But the newspapper is the gift to the earth!"

by glsfan456 on 1/18/2011 9:37:58 AM

For Christmas 2009, my Mom and I collected the colored comincs from the Sunday paper and wrapped birthday, and Christmas presents with it. It is a cool wayto recycle and before everyone opened their presents they were reading them! It is very cute!

by ambersgirl on 1/2/2011 4:02:56 PM

This is so cute!

by princessjulia97 on 12/20/2010 5:13:56 PM

i did this for one of my moms presents and my lil bro called me weird. but it looked cool

by spunkygirl03 on 12/20/2010 4:17:29 PM

news paper is good for wrappin especialy if its fragle rap it many times with it and it will be protected

by reign5longboard on 12/18/2010 10:44:03 PM

are the winners of the bonus win its announced online? such as for the guitar or video games? Please let me know if you do..............

by tumblingguitarist on 12/18/2010 8:02:47 PM

Hey you guys if you ever need advice just come to my profile and ask anything you want Smile
or if you just want to chat Im here too Laughing

by dreamsnwishes on 12/18/2010 4:56:33 PM

this is so kool! i wana start wrapping my presents like this! time to rip up momma's magazines! (JK Frown lolz)

by DanceFreak99 on 12/17/2010 3:46:54 PM

Genius!!! Smile

by TennisGirl17 on 12/17/2010 11:20:05 AM

Cute but I don't wanna give my uncle a present that says how to get boys or somethin on it lol

by bff61 on 12/17/2010 9:56:04 AM

I will DEFINITELY wrap my presents this way!

by Emerald_Sparkles on 12/17/2010 9:37:39 AM