6 HOURS AGO Really though, is there any better feeling than a fresh mani?

7 HOURS AGO That friend who never wants to hang < http://t.co/n4hMjie8rv

10 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

COMMENTS

Keep it personal with a playlist prezzie

Gift your girls and guys with the tunes you can't get enough of.

MOD!!!!! I trying 2 think of some kool stuff to make 4 me and my besties wat can i make that iz fun, easy, and they would love?

Hey girl, I'd suggest a scrapbook or mixtape. Both are way cute, homemade ways to say you care.

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by wolfy2149 on 12/14/2010 10:37:34 PM

Thatnks Mod!

by NerdyCat on 12/14/2010 6:25:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Sorry I'm asking again but could you please fix the Forget-me-Knot bracelet link? I have to have my prezzies for my friends by Thursday and I need the directions to make it. Please?!?

Hey girl! I think this is the page you're talking about. Have fun getting crafty!

- Brittany T.

Brittany T.

by NerdyCat on 12/13/2010 10:48:20 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
Hey, what's up? I just wanted to let you know that the Forget me Knot bracelet page wasn't working. Here's the link http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/05/01/lovemeknot.aspx
I was just hoping you could fix it because I was going to make those for my BFFs for Christmas. Just lettin' ya know!

by NerdyCat on 12/12/2010 10:18:55 PM

Hey guys!! if anyone out there is confuzzled about wat gifts 2 get for the holidays then I have some great ideas so if ur in some serious need of gift ideas just leave a comment on my profile and I will try 2 answer it ASAP!!! thankss

by Luvs2cheer on 12/12/2010 9:43:11 PM

***MOD***MOD**MOD***
I have way less friends than I used to. We just kind of grew apart because we never see each other. Now if I ever did see them, it would probably be awkward. I have a few pretty good friends, but they all have other friends that they hang out with more than they hang out with me. So, on weekends I pretty much do nothing. Sometimes I go shopping with my family or I read, write or go on the internet. Those things can be entertaining sometimes and I'm okay with having a lazy day every once in awhile, but I don't feel like I'm really living life to it's fullest, if you know what I mean. What should I do? Thanks so much!

hey! get your friends to introduce you to their friends, that's a great way to meet people Smile

Helen S.

by crazyshortie13 on 12/12/2010 3:16:29 PM

I'm looking for a blog that I actually found the link to on here. It was a fashion DIY blog that showed a collage then a quick how to and a more detailed how to on a different page. I'm hoping you can find the link for me?

Hey girlie. I searched for it, and there were 18 results. Instead of me posting, all the links, try finding it this way: on the search bar to the right top of your page, type in fashion DIY. You should get a lot of links, and will hopefully recognize which one you wanted.
Marly Z.

by sunshinelollypop on 12/11/2010 8:27:27 PM

hey, how are you? ok well i wanted to make my friends an awesome xmas present without spending a bunch of money and i would have done the CD idea on this page, but i listen to music different from them and i only have a few songs that they like. im not a very good cook, so i dont want to make treats because i will burn them or they will be undercooked. what are some awesome and really really cheap ideas for xmas prezzies that they will love? thanks in advance and i know that this was long so im sorry!

Hey girl. I'm good! Thanks for asking. Try making a collage of pictures of you and your friends together. You can even find cool magazines and cut up cool pictures and phrases that you like. Then paste all of your findings on a big poster board or in a picture frame. I'm sure they will love it-it's so creative and doesn't cost too much money!

Elizabeth P.

by crazychicaincali on 12/11/2010 4:01:04 PM

neato! I might do this for my bestie!

by JapanGirl4ever on 12/10/2010 3:16:51 PM

I'm making presants for the people in my class and i was wandering-
what are some gifts that i can make for the boys without seeming like a flirt or going out and spending alot of cash$

Hey girl. Why not bake some holiday treats like Christmas cookies or brownies! Everyone loves a treat! If that doesn't strike your fancy, make a mixed CD with some good tunes! People always like listening to new music. Make sure you find out bands they like so they will enjoy more "boyish tunes" rather than girly music!
Elizabeth P.