4 HOURS AGO It's not the @ddlovato + @joejonas reunion that we've been waiting for, but...still, big news for #demi and a #jobro: http://t.co/CRvVglpjZb

6 HOURS AGO Still trying to figure out the whole #iwokeuplikethis thing? Try our 4 secrets for natural beauty and wake up pretty: http://t.co/GEEl1Sjy74

7 HOURS AGO Are you #TeamTaylor or #TeamKaty? Read the facts behind this alleged feud: http://t.co/9wqZwLoKeY #GLgossip

COMMENTS

Crooning cutie

My boyfriend and I were at our town's high school football game. It was the middle of the afternoon and really sunny. I mentioned how I didn't...

You're a lucky one, hold on!

by ashlyn42 on 12/5/2010 9:14:56 PM

Awww... how sweet!! Smile

by lilgirlkt on 12/5/2010 9:12:44 PM

How sweet
Do you think he's the one??

by Rissa99 on 12/5/2010 7:20:41 PM

I NEED HELP!In the third grade I met this boy. We instantly were best friends. After two weeks of knowing him I took him on vacation. That's how close we were. We have been teased by jerks who think we are a couple. We have been through a lot together and I have never thought about him that way. Now we are both in seventh grade and I realize now that I like him. maybe even love. I can't get him off my mind. But wait there's a catch! He lives 3,000 miles away. How can I just go tell my best friend that I "like like' him? I'm going to see him this upcoming summer and I need some advice. Should I tell him how I feel? Does he feel the same way? Someone help!

P.S. Sorry this was so long!!

by creativebreaker22 on 12/5/2010 6:43:15 PM

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN GIRLS!!!!!!
I have decided to create a support group for christian girls going through tough times. I'm calling it FEARLESS FEMALES. If you wanna share stories, verses or ask for advice from your fellow girlies, post it on my profile!

FEARLESS FEMALES!!!

by pondhouse on 12/5/2010 4:31:43 PM

that is soooooo adorable!! he is soo sweet!! Smile

by livelovelaughrow22 on 12/5/2010 4:13:05 PM

Hey girlies,
if you need advice on boys, friends, family, hair, makeup, clothes, health, anything and EVERYTHING I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOVE to help ya out! No question is weird I promise! ;)
xoxo kikidee12
PS. I'm go on GL everyday so I'll get back to ya the day you post your comment!

by kikidee12 on 12/5/2010 3:29:47 PM

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww cuteness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by poprocks3 on 12/5/2010 3:06:00 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD
my boyfriend of two months and i still havnt kissed. our friends always say how we need to and we both want to, but we still dont. he talks to our friend about it and he says he 'talks himself out of it' this makes me sad because it makes me feel like he doesnt like me enough!!! so my question is, should i wait for that special time [whenever it comes] or kiss him myself??? thanks!!

Hey! I say go for it. no time like the present Smile

Helen S.