1 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/jdgIrHLbpE

2 HOURS AGO Which British babe is your love match? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/lkhrqfSRK3

4 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 trailblazers take to the woods with @KAVUDAY's Cedar Skirt: http://t.co/Nv23TqeUX7

COMMENTS

Crooning cutie

My boyfriend and I were at our town's high school football game. It was the middle of the afternoon and really sunny. I mentioned how I didn't...

mod mod mod ok im only 12 and i have a bunyun! i went iceskating and i had to stop it hurt so bad. my mom got hers opperated on and the doctors messed up and i hate iv tubes! sometimes i want to get it removed but then i have bad dreams and im so scared of doctors! and i have a thyroid problem and these wierd things called lymph nodes. i dont want to ever go to a hospital because i faint when i get a shot! how can i stay healthy when every time i run my foot hurts?!!!

Hey girlie, I wish I could be of more help, but these types of problems are for doctors. If you're in pain, then you need to get it checked out. I know you're scared, but try talking about it with your mom. You don't want to continue not seeing a doctor and having a hurt foot!

Marly Z.

by luvdance13 on 12/4/2010 10:29:35 PM

mod mod mod!!!! i have moles by the part on the top on my head and i hate parting it any other way. is this because i got to much sun? i dont know why have them and can i get rid of them?

Hey girlie! Moles aren't a bad thing; they're beauty marks! You should get them checked by your doctor though. There are ways to surgically remove them, but again, that's a question for your doctor!

Marly Z.

by luvdance13 on 12/4/2010 10:20:12 PM

yeah me too. they play that song on the radio like way too much.

by firework6789 on 12/4/2010 10:12:44 PM

uhmm.. i would hate if a guy wud do tht tew meh.. -.-

by frizzheadgal on 12/4/2010 10:12:36 PM

my boyfriend and were on the phone when that song came on and he told me that every time he hears it he thinks of me. I thought that was so sweet!

by skatefun on 12/4/2010 9:45:25 PM

awwwwwww i wish i had a boyfriend but i'm stuck at home with my cats. and no robayyyy and his cats are s**y!!! i can see his house from my window..... and im jelous because, because he has MORE CATS THAN ME and im betrayed by him because hed rather spend time with his cats than with me and i just dont know wat to do and ROBAAYYYY doesnt appreciate me bringing him catnip. So for christmas... im getting chubz jr a gift and not him and bringing it right over to his house just to rub it in him and his s**y cats's faces!! im sorry if im taking my emotions out into the public but i cant just talk to mittens and cornelia they give horrible advice. so if anyone has some girl to girl advice, please let me know. i mean, as shocking as it is, i couldnt find a single article relating to my problems! i mean this is a COMMON issue amongst teenage girls and i just cant find any help!!! So if anyone of u super cool girlies can help me out, thank you. I love you all, peace to the world Smile

by cooolcat28 on 12/4/2010 8:21:40 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm am sort of nervous because I have a job interview. I'm only 13, but it's likely that I'll get the job because they asked me,I have great references and am a ppl person. It's paying . . . really great paying . . . 21 bucks a day. I'm hoping to get it because even though I get money I get to work in an actually nursery (I <3 kids)I'm extremely nervous and I don't know what to wear / do with my hair. Any tips? I was thinking about wearing a pretty purple turtleneck that looks great on me, skinny jeans and flat ironing my blonde hair. Is this too much or too little? Also, what can I do to get rid of bags and dark circles? Thank you so much!

Hey girlie, your outfit sounds perfect. You can use some concealer to cover the dark circles and be friendly and outgoing. Let them know that you're the one they want to work with!

Lauren T.

by Ari or Ana? on 12/4/2010 8:03:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD, im thimking about making a scrapbook for my bff for Christmas but i have no idea how to start. i dont know what to put the finished pages in lol do u have any ideas? thanx

Hey girlie, you can buy a book to put the pages in. You can go to a craft store and find everything you could ever need to start a scrapbook.

Lauren T.

by volleyballgirl2468 on 12/4/2010 7:52:58 PM

Ugh i hate tht song. if my boyfriend did tht i would sock him. Tong

~Usagi

by brooklin175 on 12/4/2010 5:04:01 PM

mod
phew ok...but do i really feel THAT way towards him????

hey! well that's something you have to decide for yourself. i think if you felt jelous of that girl you probs like him;)

Helen S.