3 HOURS AGO DIY lip scrubs we heart: http://t.co/lSqLTWrTyL

4 HOURS AGO 5 reasons to start meditating this second: http://t.co/yIKpxRHqTF

5 HOURS AGO Win @rydelR5's fave outfit from the GL fash closet: http://t.co/uPhv3ZDQYH

COMMENTS

6 moves to get you toned fast

Celeb trainer Ashley Conrad crafted a quick circuit just for GL...

Mod Mod Mod!
-My boyfriend is moving soon. In a week! He's changing schools. How can I get over him without eating my problems away?
-Thanks!

Hey Girlie,

Put down the Ben and Jerry's and read this post! It will tell ya the best ways to get over a guy, but the most important thing is to keep busy with things that make you happy and healthy. Sometimes when we get BFs we forget about the things we used to love doing. Spend time doing things that make you smile!
Rachel N.

by purplepeople on 12/19/2011 3:34:09 PM

MOD!!! HELP! Im 12, am 4' 10" and weigh 90 lbs. I have alot of belly fat and feel really insecure about my body. What are some workouts that I can try to lose all my fat? I've tried eating all healthy, but I always get pulled back into unhealthy foods.

Hey chica! Those sweets and snacks can be super tempting, but is it really worth it when you don't like what it's doing to your body? Check out this article to help get rid of your cravings. Super cool! As for the insecurities about your body, try some toning exercises to get your body nice and toned. Take a look at our Workouts page under "Health and Fitness" for some awesome ideas!

Clare W.

by Scooby239 on 1/21/2011 8:10:57 AM

@AuroraThompson I suggest just eating healthy and excersising every day. I suggest wii games or xbox kinect workout games. Such as wii fit, just dance 2, the biggest looser games and there are SOOOOO many more. Their really fun to

by bff61 on 1/8/2011 7:32:46 PM

how do i lose 60 lbs in 6 months. I was told by my doctor to lose 60 lbs. Can you gys come up with some good workouts for me.

by AuroraThompson on 12/26/2010 4:31:52 PM

hey Leeland890K - I just did this one its really hard but it'll probably be pretty good in the long run!! Laughing

by dance_on_dreams on 12/24/2010 12:30:29 PM

What is a challenging Workout?

by Leeland890k on 12/22/2010 3:11:18 PM

MOD!!! I'm 12, 5'5 and I weigh 150 pounds. I know I am overweight, but I keep getting taller and everyone says I look skinnier, though I have only gained weight. Excercise gives me more muscle and makes me GAIN weight. What can I do?

Hey girl, As long as you're eating a variety of healthy foods and getting some physical activity, that's what matters.  You could also talk to your doc to make sure everything is a-okay.  Our bodies change a lot as we grow, and gaining weight is a normal part of that.  Try to remember what makes you beautiful, and take good care of yourself!

Marie H.

by roxie_pix on 12/20/2010 9:04:37 PM

What it the right weight for a 14 year old? I weigh 113 & just feel like I could be smaller..

by blindemma on 12/15/2010 7:43:33 PM

Mod
I feel super disgustingly fat. I'm about 5'1 and 110 pounds. How do I get thinner, or more toned somewhat easily? Thanks.

Hey girl. I'm sure you are not fat. If you are feeling unhealthy, talk to your doctor about your weight and they can tell you if you are healthy or not. Also try to create a workout plan to keep you toned. Working out gives you endorphins and endorphins make you happy! This will boost your self-confidence and leave you feeling great : )

Elizabeth P.

by snowman1997 on 12/14/2010 4:12:56 PM

maybe i will try it. my gym teacher is always getting on use about exercising!!!

by chicksrock99 on 12/13/2010 2:19:11 PM