AN HOUR AGO Score the best skin tips from @myclearstart: http://t.co/aphPxkkbcj

2 HOURS AGO Trade your backpack for a broomstick because now you can enroll at Hogwarts: http://t.co/e4PJAVWIJS

3 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 fab #glgirls will snag a Cupcake Party Kit from @NailedKit: http://t.co/0FT4mQHlHe

COMMENTS

GLs fave beauty picks for 2010

From glittery tips to the eyeliner that’s insanely flattering, here are our beauty crushes.

18$ for nail polish, my mom would NEVER but me that. a little too pricey

by gymgirl123 on 1/29/2011 8:24:37 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
I LOVE eyeliner pencils but mine got kinda dull and I dont want to buy a new one so... Is there a way to sharpen them

Hey girlie,

If you have a legit "eyeliner pencil" (like one that looks like a real pencil, with a wood color that leads to the tip), you can pick up a little sharpener that looks like a portable pencil sharpener. It'll do the trick! Smile

Lauren C.

by Soccer Chic13 on 1/10/2011 7:11:28 PM

1, 2, 3, 4,
Who’s that girl they all adore?
5, 6, 7, 8
It’s a Winter Wonder, babe!

*Who are the Winter Wonders?*
Six flawless girls. The girls that everyone wants to be.
The Winter Wonders is a new club with (believe it or not) available spots.
This season only, the Winter Wonders are taking over GL with their superior ways (:

Get access to: Amazing tips, boy advice, gossip, plus much more! Oh, did I mention the online parties?

So why not apply?
Maybe you’ll get lucky (:

xo,

by ♥The Winter Wonders♥ on 1/10/2011 6:48:34 PM

MODMODMOD!!!
I'm having trouble applying eyeliner on my upper waterline.
I'm pretty sure it would work if I was using gel or liquid eyeliner, but all we have at my house is pencil, and my mom said that she doesn't want me to be spending so much money on makeup.
Is it natural for it to make my eyes to water and hurt?
Whenever I apply it, the black comes out faded and not even noticeable.
How do I make it noticeable?

Hey girl,

Is the pencil new? Eyeliner usually starts to irritate our eyes if we're allergic to that type or if it is old/expired. That's REALLY bad for your eyes, so don't keep using it! Personally, I recommend saving your money and telling mom that you've given this one a chance and you'd like to try a different kind because it really irritates your eyes. Avoid liquid eyeliner - that's actually tough to apply and you should wait til you master regular eyeliner first! Smile My fave is Maybelline Unstoppable Eyeliner. It goes on in a defined line that you can choose to smudge and you don't have to put any "elbow grease" behind it just to get it to show up. (Also, please only post your question ONCE. We see every comment that gets posted, so you don't need to post multiple times! Thanks babe!)

Lauren C.

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:36:21 PM

Love the blue polish, but 18 bucks?? saw whaaaat?!

by scarfgirlyy on 1/10/2011 6:27:13 PM

I <3 glitter soo cute .Also i have anough neon pink nail polish to last this entire year hahahhaha.

by soccerchick1999 on 1/9/2011 8:51:40 PM

wats in 2011.heres the scoop...classic pink or purple nails.doesn't need to be retro though.too much for this year.pretty maroon or eggplant liners do.lots o' mosterizer to keep the face glowing and awake.moisterizing lipbalm with spf of at least 5 in it on lips with a peachy pink gloss.also in is red,berry colored lipsticks,but gloss is better.and for hair,keep it natual but with funky hairbands that go round the head witha big flower.shimmer is also in this year.shimmery shirts will keep u rockin till 2012!skinny jeans r a major must have now.4 clothes...shimmery tank with a denim jean jacket,skinnies,hairband and flats will keep u in style and adorable 2 all guys an ya bff's.from school preppy to party ready in no effort at all!What a combo!

by cheekymonkey1 on 1/8/2011 5:03:01 PM

Uh I would so wear the nail polish if I didn't go to a private school. sigh

by sportychick19 on 1/3/2011 5:55:02 PM